Tainted Love

Tate's POV

As those words slip out of her mouth I notice a note on the sink.

"I always knew this was happening, you didn't wanna make love anymore or talk, even kiss. Your phone would go off at odd hours when you had no one to talk to. I cried myself to sleep every night but you never noticed. I cut my self in the kitchen in the middle of the night needing to feel something because I didn't feel loved. You didn't notice the cuts. I don't know what I did to deserve this but I forgive you. I forgive you for everything you did because I now know you can't change. I only saw that because I wanted to see that. I hope you have a happy life with Hayden. Tell the kids I love them and that it wasn't their fault. Tell them I will see them soon. You always said you cared about my feelings more than yours. Maybe that was true. Maybe you cared too much and couldn't bear to tell me that you didn't love me anymore. When I told you to go away I used to watch you fuck Hayden. I should of known that you would always go back to her. Feel free to forget about me. I know you will and I can't blame you. I hope I can forget about me to. I hope I never come back because I actually loved you but I can't bear to face that you never loved me. So thanks for the memories I give you and whoever you make happy my best wishes. God knows you need them. Goodbye Tate, forever.

Tainted Love,

Violet."

This story is over! I cried so much while writing this because I hate having to end it and because I know she really loved him but by definition a sociopath/ psychopath is uncapable of love.

Thank you for reading! I appreciate all my readers and all their votes and comments. :)