Chapter 3

~Percy's POV~

"Kat! Kat, stay with me you're going to be okay." I said carrying her bridal style. I knew where I had to take her. To camp half-blood, but I don't know if she is a half-blood or not. But I have to save my sister's life. So, I decide that I'm going to try and take her through the borders. We finally got to camp half-blood and passed Thalia's tree. At first, I was surprised my little sister is a demigod! Then I snapped back to reality and I started yelling at the top of my lungs. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE!" In the distance I heard hooves against the ground so I knew that Chiron was coming. "Percy, what's wrong my... oh dear God's boy what happened to her and who is she?" Asked Chiron. I handed Kat to Chiron and hopped on his back. "I'll explain everything later, we need to get her to the infirmary!" I said in panic. She just became part of the family, I can't lose her.

It felt like hours went by before we reached the infirmary. When we finally got to the infirmary Chiron set Kat down on a bed and let the Apollo kids help her. "Chiron, can I use the phone to tell my mom what happened?" I asked.

"First things first Percy, who is she?" Chiron questioned.

"Her name is Katherine, my family adopted her today. Then, her and I went to play and she was attacked by a minotaur, so, I brought her here." I explained so quickly that I was out of breath.

"Whoa, slow down Perseus." Said Chiron calmly "You may go to the big house and use the phone, but be quick about it!"

"Thanks, Chiron!" I said over my shoulder as I had already started running to the big house. Once I had explained everything to my mom, I started to head back to the infirmary, when I heard someone yell my name. "Percy!" They yelled again. I know that voice anywhere. Annabeth. I turned around only to come face to face with her.

"Hey Percy, are you okay? I just heard what happened! Is that really your sister in there? Did Poseidon really have another-" I grabbed her waist and kissed her before she had a chance to finish what she was saying.

"Well that's one way to shut you up wise girl." I said while giggling. I earned a glare from her but soon, her glare was replaced by laughter. I quickly tried to answer all her questions. "Yeah, I'm okay. I don't know if dad had another kid. What I do know is that about a week ago she was crying on the steps of the apartment. Now she is my adopted sister. And even though she's only been part of the family for a week. I can't lose her, Annabeth, I just can't." I hadn't realized I had started crying until Annabeth wiped a tear off my face and pulled me in for a hug. once we broke apart, Annabeth wouldn't let me go back to the infirmary until I had lunch and I knew it was no use to argue with her because I knew I would lose. So, I just let her pull me to the pavilions. Once we got our food, we burned a portion of it as an offering to the Gods, and sat down at the Poseidon table.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, short chapter. But how are you guys liking the story? Should I keep writing it?