Chapter 7

"Dad." Percy said running up to the man giving him a big hug. When dad pulled away, he ran over to me, gave me a big hug and said "Oh, Katherine look at you. It's been so long. You're so beautiful. You look just like your mother Sally." Wait a second Sally is my mother? How come she didn't say anything when I was living at the apartment.

"No, my mom is Mary Smith" I told Poseidon. I mean dad.

"No, your mother Sally but, I think we should go see your mother so we can get the full story." Poseidon said almost in tears. Dad had already left for Sally's apartment, so me and Percy had to find our own way there.

"Percy, we better start walking." I told Percy as he dragged me through the forest.

"We're not walking." He laughed out. When I looked straight ahead I saw a huge stable. Then I saw Annabeth there too.

"Uh, Percy I don't think riding a horse through downtown New York is the best." I started but immediately stopped when I saw a Pegasus? "Percy is that a Pegasus?" I asked in amazement while he just laughed.

"Kat this is Black Jack, my Pegasus." Percy said putting an arm around Annabeth, kissed her head and hopped on Black Jack. "Come on stop standing there and get on." So, I did what he said and climbed on the Pegasus, with a little help from Annabeth. After Annabeth helped me, she got on a Pegasus of her own. We were just about to take off we a group of five kids came running over to us. "Percy! Annabeth! Wait!" Yelled the girl. She was the only one out of the group that I didn't recognized. I knew the others. Jason is the blonde guy and is the son of Zeus, Nico is the son of Hades and has black hair, Piper has brown hair and is one of the many daughters of Aphrodite, Leo also has brown hair and is the son of Hephaestus. This girl had long curly brown hair, and that was all I could really tell about her.

"Hazel!" Annabeth said excitedly while getting off her Pegasus, running towards Hazel. Percy followed her and gave Hazel a big hug. I had some trouble but I finally managed to get of Black Jack and go over to the group.

"So, I come to visit, and you guys leave without saying goodbye?" Hazel asked smiling. Everybody started laughing. Hazel then saw me and asked "Oh, hello. Who are you?"

I was about to respond when Percy put an arm over my shoulder and said. "Oh, Hazel this is my little sister, Katherine." She looked so shocked.

"Your sister?!" She asked, then run over to me with a huge smile on her face. "Hi I'm Hazel, daughter of Pluto." I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Pluto?" I asked her. I was really confused. I knew that none of the twelve Olympians were named Pluto. Maybe one of the minor Gods but I doubt it. "I've never heard of any Greek God named Pluto."

"Oh, that's because my dad is a roman God." She replied. Oh. Okay that makes more sense. "You see, sometimes the twelve Olympians will sometimes slightly change to reflect the culture of a country. When they are in Rome they change to their roman form. Pluto is Hades."

"Wait. You and Nico are brother and sister?" I asked. Nico and Hazel just nodded their heads. "Wait. Didn't Zeus, Poseidon and Hades swear on the river Styx to never have any mortal offspring?" They all nodded their heads. "Well so much for that. They've broken that oath." I counted me, Percy, Nico, Jason, Hazel. "Five times." They all looked sad when I said that. Did I say something wrong?

Percy than snapped out of it and put an arm around me and Annabeth. "Come on we don't have any time for this! We have to go. We'll be back in an hour or two. See you guys later." Percy said while dragging me and Annabeth back to the Pegasus's. As we took off me, Percy, and Annabeth yelled. "Bye!"

_______________________________________________________

So here it is, a new chapter. I will try to update once a week. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Kimberly