Chapter 6

"Chiron? Can I have a minute to explain the game to Kat?" Percy asked turning towards Chiron as he nodded. "Okay. So, Kat the rules are simple. One. capture the other teams flag. Two. Don't get hit by a sword." I nodded in response but had a question of my own.

"Uh, Chiron? Why do they have swords?" I questioned

"Because it's more fun that way." Was his response. I just nodded as Percy dragged me with him to the field.

"Kat, you're coming with me. It's our job to get the other teams flag." Percy said as the horn blew signaling us to go. Percy started running so I followed him into the forest. We finally found the red teams flag. It was by the river. The thing was, it's too easy. There was no one guarding the flag until I looked up and saw Annabeth. Percy had started walking towards the flag until I pulled him back and pointed to her. He whispered to me "take my sword and get the flag. I'll distract her." Gesturing to Annabeth. With that said I took his sword and he took out his pen riptide that he has told me about and took off. when he started fighting Annabeth I took that as my cue to go after the flag.

As I started walking over to the flag, two really tall and big guys came over and blocked my path. I bet that they are children of Ares. I knew what I had to do. I had to fight them in order to get to the flag. So, I raised my sword and the guys came after me. After about five minutes of fighting the guys, I finally beat both of them to the ground with only minor injuries. I got to the flag and raised it up as both teams came over to me. The blue team was cheering and celebrating and congratulating me. While the red team was all sad. I was at the edge of the river holding the flag while everyone was cheering.

When suddenly everyone just stopped and stared at me, and bowed. Percy didn't realize what happened until Annabeth pointed at me. When he saw me he just stood there smirking, but eventually bowed like everyone else. I never realized that Chiron was here until he said, "All hail Katherine Jackson, daughter of Poseidon!" I was so confused until Percy stood up straight smiling and pointed up. So, I looked up and saw a green trident floating about three inches above my head. Percy ran up to me and hugged me. I was so happy. This means that I am a daughter of Poseidon and that Percy is my actual brother! I hugged him back. I finally found my family and place where I belong all in one day. And I wasn't about to lose it.

"So, does this mean I get to stay in the Poseidon cabin with you seaweed brain?" I asked Percy laughed because of me using the name that Annabeth gave him earlier. He just sat there and smiled while trying to contain his laughter.

"Yeah. I guess it does." He replied with laughter. He put his arm around me and we started walking to the Poseidon cabin. It wasn't a long walk to the cabin but it took us along time because we were talking, and catching up with each other. When we walked into the cabin there was a man in shorts and a Hawaiian t-shirt standing there. He turned around and looked at us. He has short raven black hair like Percy, and our sea green eyes.

"Dad."'

___________________________________________________

Yay a new chapter!!!!! This is going to sound really bad but as of right now this book is up to 58 reads!!!!!! I was expecting none so yay!!! don't forget to vote and please comment.

~Kimberly