Prologue

⛔⛔This story takes place when Draco is in his forth year and Ginny on her third year, or in short words, in the forth series of Harry Potter franchise : Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hermione close the door rather harshly and the red haired girl raised her eyebrows at her friend.

"What happened Mione?"

"Ronald is what happened Gin! i can't believe both of you are related" she huffed angrily and seated herself next to the youngest weasley.

"Merlin what did he do now?"

Thr brightest witch of her age tell about their conversation earlier in the dining hall and the younger girl can't help but laugh at her brother's idiocy

"Merlin! Ronald can be a complete arse sometime. By the way, are you sure you want to come with him? "

"yes i am. why?  are you suggesting I'm going with Ronald so you can go with Harry?" she snapped at her friend and the latter rolled her eyes as response.

"no i do not. and you know perfectly well that i don't fancy Harry anymore Hermione" the fiery witch snapped back

"Then why'd you asks?"

"just curious"

the bushy haired witch huffed angrily and rolled her eyes.

"which reminds me, you'll still go with Neville, aren't you?"

"yes. i said yes to him so I'll stay true to my words. but..." the red hair witch stopped and bit her lips nervously

"but what?"

"there's someone else who.."

"noo!! who is it?? why'd you want to changed your mind just because of.. oh no" the brightest witch of her age jaw hanging opened when a realisation dawn to her

"it can't be! it's him isn't it?"

the red haired witch nodded nervously and the older girl scoffed.

"i still can't believe the fact that you, ginevra weasley, fancy that sodding git draco malfoy"

"Yeah. Just like I can't believe the fact that you, Hermione Granger, fancy her own best friend Harry Potter and don't have the courage to tell him" the younger witch snorted and Hermione's tempered flared.

"Yeah. Just like you could ever admit about your feelings to that git!"

"Don't call him that! He's a git but also a very very handsome git" she said dreamily and the girl next to her scoffed.

"Huh can't believe you're getting so worked up about him"

"Well you're no better than me! You're so whipped about Harry!"

"What?!"

"Yes you do Hermione. Just admit it girl"

"No I am not"

"Fine deny it all you want but are you sure you still want to go with him when you know that Harry doesn't have a date? This is your chance to make him see you more than just his friend, Mione"

"You're right! You're absolutely right Ginny! I'll just tell him that I can't go with him and then I'll accompany Harry"

"Mmhm. As his date" the red haired smirks at the brunette and the latter smirks back at her.

"What?"

"You are going with him too. You can't force yourself to go with Neville, when you know that deep down you wanted to be in his arms"

"Oh great. Yeah. That's not going to happened to me. But you can. So just go meet him and then go straight to Harry. Be a woman and asks him to take you to dance!"

"Oh my God. I can't believe I'm doing this. This is the stupidest idea ever!" The brunette pacing back and forth nervously while her friend snapped her out of it.

"Look you want a nice evening with your Prince Charming or not? It's all your choice sweetie"

"Fine. Wish me luck?"

"Always. And maybe you can have a nice snog with Harry later" the red hair girl wiggling her eyebrows suggestively while the brunette scoffed at her.

"Right. You think everyone is like you and Malfoy, Who's always locking lips whenever you got the chance "

"Hey!"