7 | Close your goddamn mouth

Ginny

I keep running even though my legs hurts really bad and tears blurring my gaze.

Finally, I reached the front gate and saw at least twenty people standing in the front yard. Running past the crowds, I ignored their shouts of protest and proceed on searching them.

"HERMIONE??!! HERMIONE??!!" I screams and opening door after door but they're nowhere to be found.

"HERMIONE!!! BLAISE?!!"

Reaching the second floor, I kick the first door that I could find but it's empty.

"Bloody hell! Where are they?! HERMIONE PLEASE!! BLAISE?? HERMIONE??"

"In here.." a weak answered is heard and I turned my head so fast, it's a surprise I didn't break my neck.

Wand's at ready, I kick the door opened and memory of seven years ago flooded back to me, only this time, the crazy blonde bitch is laying flat on the ground with her eyes closed.

I close my eyes and exhaled in relief before opening it again and scanning the room.

Hermione's passed out body laying next to Zabini. His thigh is bleeding and he groans in pain while trying to remove the dagger.

Eileen is tied up in a chair and tears falling out of her eyes. Her grandmother laying at the table in front of her, a dagger is staked at her heart.

Then my gaze landed on him. It took me three quick strides to reach him.

"No no no, please... please..." Falling to my knees, I grabbed his head and put it in my laps.

He opened his eyes slowly and the moment I saw that brilliant grey eyes, I breathed in relief.

"You're alright... oh Merlin... stay with me... don't close your eyes..."

"Weasley..." He lets out a whisper.

"Yes... yes it's me... please stay awake... don't close your eyes... I'm right here... please... please Draco"

"Red..."

"What was that?"

"I remember..." he raised his fingers and touch my hair. "Your hair... and how I used to... help you... braid them... at the..."

"The astronomy tower" we both finishes together and I sniffles.

"You remember that?" Somehow I managed to let out a sound after he just revealed that. My heart beating so fast at the realization and I need to control myself not to grabbed him and kissed him senselessly.

"I also remember... also remember that... we... that we... watch the sunset... together... and I... would... and I... would..."

"Draco please... don't close your eyes... please... help is coming and you're going to be alright... everything will be alright..." I can't hold back the tears that's coming out of my eyes.

I suddenly realized that my dress is stained by his blood and gasped in horror after seeing his stabbed abdomen.

"You're bleeding..." I choke out and my hands that are holding his head starting to tremble.

"Weasley..."

"Stay with me Draco... please..."

His hands falling limply from my hair and I cradled his head to my chest then throwing my head back, crying and screaming in frustration.

"FUUUCCCKKKK!!!"

*8 hours earlier*

"Well, well. What have we here?" I turned around and see Kit leaning at my door with his hands folded on his chest.