10 | I will not let you bring an enemy into my bed!

GINNY

Draco, is that you? I asks when I saw a whip of platinum blonde hair in a darkened room, this man had his back turned on me.

Draco! I screamed but he starts walking away from me.

Draco, come back to me! I screamed again and this time he stopped.

But he didn't turned around, instead a woman's hands are on his neck, playing with his hair.

Don't worry dear brother, I'll take care of you. That woman voice is heard and I can finally see her face when she put her face on his neck.

I gasp upon seeing her face but my attention got diverted when the man screaming painfully and then he fell into his knees, clutching himself in pain.

What did you do to him?! I screamed but she only sneered at me and winked before she plunged the blood stained knife into his head that's causing me to scream even hysterically.

"Ginny? Ginny wake up! For Merlín sake, wake up!" Someone's shaking my body, prevent me from running and help him.

"No, get off. I have to help him"

"Ginny! Wake up!" Whoever this is better let me the fuck go or I'll bite their fucking hands off.

"Oh for fuck sake!" This time someone slapped me and I seated myself instantly.

Opened my eyes, I saw Harry, Hermione and Pansy are surrounding me, all of their faces shows worries.

"Oh thank Merlín you're awake! You're scaring the hell out of us" Pansy said after she heaved a sigh. She's sitting at my bed, while Hermione's standing near it and Harry stand at the door.

Holding my head, I tried to stop my train of thoughts and focus on one thing at a time. One specific thing came into my mind and I looked up to Hermione.

"Oh God, Hermione, that girl, the one we saw at the cafe today, she's.. she's going to kill Draco"

"Ginny, you're just stressed out because he hasn't returned yet and that leads to.."

"That wasn't a dream. Everything match with what she said. She's Lucius Malfoy's bastard child. She's going to kill him, his wife and Draco"

"Ginny.."

"What? It's the truth. It's a sign. She'll kill them all. I have to.."

"Ginny listen to me, what we heard today, what she said to her mum, it just haunts you. It lingered in your mind, it's lingered in my mind as well, but it was just a bad dream ginny. It's not some kind of sign to the future or something"

"Dreams are a sign, Hermione"

"Ginny..."

"I think she's right, Mione" Harry said for the first time and Pansy groaned.

"Oh gods, you're telling me you often have dreams about Voldemort? In your dreams you saw his next move? You saw his intentions in the future?"

"Just a glimpse of them but yes, those dreams showed me all events about Voldemort. Such as the green lights of his wand when he killed my parents. Or that one time at my fourth year when I dreamt that he's back at his father's house, waiting for me to get his power back. Those aren't dreams, those are signs"