5 | Weasley, what happened to your hair?

A/N: Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Blaise, and Ron working as an auror. Pansy opened her own potions shop. Neville and Luna are professor at Hogwarts. Draco and Blaise are owner of a hotel at muggle world, Eileen is a caretaker at St. Mungo's, Kit is a musician.
At last chapter of book 2, it stated that Myrcella was in St. Mungo's to treat her mental illness, but two years after that (when she became more stable), they bring her to court and she got sentence to Azkaban and have stayed there ever since.

Ginny

To say that the rest of the weekend was a disaster would be an understatement.

Neville's been hiding his pain by his usual cheerful masks while I'm still trying to process it all.

It make sense now.

The way the stole glances at each other, the way they both laugh at their secret jokes, the way they tease each other.

They're in love.

Draco didn't love me anymore. He loves her.

Now on Monday morning, I haven't got a good night sleep since I saw them. Raising my cup of coffee to my lips, I sighed and starr rubbing my sore temples, then I saw Blaise Zabini walking inside my office and I clear my throat. Trying to pull myself together and look professional.

"Zabini, what brings you here?"

He put a thick envelope at my table and seated himself in front of me.

"Our next mission is about a bunch of prisoner at Azkaban that escaped two days ago. We need to investigate it as soon as possible. How they did it? Did they have help from the inside? Did someone break them free? And where are they now?"

Opening the envelope, I saw the identity of the runaway prisoners. There's 13 of them and the profile of the last one sends chill running up my spine.

It's Myrcella.

I raise the paper to Blaise and he nodded solemnly.

"She's out to get him" he says.

"We need to move fast" as much as it pains me to see him in love with another girl, I still can't bear the thought of him get harm in any way. Let alone from that psycho bitch.

"She's the reason he lost his memory"

"Weasley..."

"The reason all of this happened to me. To us" I muttered and inhale a sharp breath before look at Blaise again.

"Let's go and check it"

"Are you sure you can handle it? I mean, you said it yourself she's the reason of it all. I'm just afraid you'll be blinded by your hatred to her that you..."

"Zabini, I'm going to do this mission anyway and there's nothing you can do to stop me"

"Alright. Let's go. Potter's already waiting for us downstairs"

"Hermione's on the team as well?"

"No, Harry"

"Oh"

Both of us started walking out of the room and greeted a few colleague on our way down.

Upon reaching the door, Harry and Hermione already stood there along with Dean Thomas and Parvati Patil. She got a smile plastered on her face when she saw me.

"Alright, change of plans. We're splitting up. I will go with Dean and Parvati to Azkaban. While Blaise you will go with Hermione and Ginny to investigate for any clues about them in streets, whether it's Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley or Hogsmeade. Listen to everything and everyone. Anything you found that redeemed important, quickly send it to me through your patronus. Zabini you'll be head of your team and we'll regroup here at six. Is there any question?"