7 | You can never be too sure

Draco

I opened my eyes and see my parents lavish bedroom.

My mum's sitting on her bed and when she saw me, she walks and then envelopes me in tight hug.

"Oh my son! My precious, darling son!"

I hugged her tiny body and put my head on top of hers.

Her heavy breath starts getting easy and I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Mother. I've missed you"

"Oh, I missed you terribly, Draco. The house isn't the same without you. But I'm just glad to see you're alright. How's Pansy? How's the baby?"

"Pansy's alright, mum. The healer came in to the house last week to checked up on her. The baby's healthy"

"I'm so glad to hear that. I don't care if you're going to be a parents soon, you have and always will be my baby. My little dragon" she squeeze my cheeks that makes me blushes and she chuckles.

"Mum..."

The door opened and my father stood there with sweats covering his face.

"Draco!" He said the same time mother said "Lucius!"

He walks towards us and then envelopes me and mum in a hug.

"Draco. It's so good to see you, son"

"It's good to see you as well, father"

"Lucius, what's wrong?"

His face saddened and I felt my heart dropped. My father rarely shows any emotion other than looking stoic or smug so if he had another expression other than that, it must've been bad enough.

"He's angry. The dark lord is furious to all of us. Potter has stolen one of his Horcrux this morning"

It felt like someone just dropped an ice cube into my stomach.

"How bad?" Mother asks with shaky voice.

"He killed at least twenty people. The next meeting will be held in ten minutes. It's not going to be good for all of us"

My mother starts crying silently and I caress her shoulder. My father kissed her forehead gently and then looked up to me, both of us wore the same gloomy expression on our faces.

"How many Horcrux does he have?" I asks and father shrugged his shoulder.

"For all I know it's only six, could be more than that"

"And one of them was stolen, so it means it could be only five left?"

"Could be, But you can never be too sure"

I nodded my head and with a heavy sigh, father caress mother's hair.

"It's time. Let's go before they begin"

Mum nodded her head and the three of us walked out of the room, to the dining room where the meeting is being held.

The sight that greeted me at the dining room makes me want to puke.

All dead bodies with their fresh blood, while Nagini slither between them.