Chapter 1 | Remember Me

G I N N Y

I was just finished brushing my hair when Hermione entered, more like barged in to my room and quickly locked the door behind her

I put down the brush and looked at her.

"What's wrong?"

She exhaled deeply before seated herself at my bed.

"Mione?"

"I'm sorry.. I can't.. it hurting me.."

"What? What's hurting you? Hermione talk to me. Please talk to me"

I moved from my boudoir and seated next to her. I tuck a stray of hair behind her ear and smiled weakly.

"Is it Harry?"

She nodded and I heaved a sigh.

Let me recap a few details for you.

Last year, Hermione and Harry's relationships were still strong even after what they experienced in the mystery department at the ministry of magic office.

They were still together even after all those attacks, but when dumbledore died, that was it. That was the last straw for them.

*flashback to Dumbledore's death*

While dueling with all this death eaters, I can see our side is slowly losing. Lots of us are injured badly and I haven't seen bill since thirty minutes ago after he left with that huge man who has scary teeth.

I can feel something bad is going to happen.

Someone's going to die tonight. Or even already dead.

The death eater's that I'm currently dealing with, is restless while I'm getting tired.

Hey, I'm only 16 years old dueling with 30-something-years-old, give me a break, Merlin!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Professor McGonaggal stepped in and succeeded on making that man flew half across the room.

She turned back to me, her face shows distress and I know she's getting tired as well.

"Ginevra, it's not safe.."

"I'm staying to fight, professor. I'm sorry. But I can't just stand by and watched my friends and my family fight while I run and hide"