Chapter 12

Ginny's POV :

I lay myself down at my bed and tried not to swooned out loud.

I just got back from my dinner date with Draco and it was amazing. He was so charming and the best part of our date, he lend me his broom and I took a ride with it.

It was a really nice change to ride such a newest Nimbus broom when you used to ride a CleanSweep broom.

He wanted to give me the broom but i denied it. I don't want to be his charity case even though I know he didn't think of me like that.

Then before we call the night, he gave me a tiramisu that his mum made and it taste amazing.

My mum's a great chef and I know Narcissa Malfoy can't compete with her in that department, but, she made a really great tiramisu, almost as delicious as my mum's.

While I still reminiscing the taste, suddenly the door is opened and I seated myself so quickly only to see Hermione's flushed face.

I grinned at her.

"Where have you been, Good ol' Miss Granger?" I used the same tone my mum used to scolded Fred and George whenever they cause trouble.

She closed the door behind her and then seated at my bed with a grin still on her face.

"Oh Ginny! I am so happy!"

"Spare me the details, Mione. My poor heart can't take it"

She rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"And where have you been, Miss Weasley? I heard you've been sneaking out with some blonde haired boy"

I just winked at her and she lay herself down.

"You know? At the next Hogsmeade visit, Harry said that we're going to have.."

"It's a date! We need to buy you some clothes for the date!" I cut her off and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Well, just.."

"No just! A girl must look perfect on her first date"

"But it's not our first.."

"I know, but it's the first date you guys have outside of Hogwarts and it's a real deal. You need to dress nicely for him!"

"Whaaat??! Is that even a thing? A date is still a date wherever it might be"

"No no no, this is huge, Hermione. You need to dressed up for this date!"

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I can't with you, Gin. It's not such a huge deal, we're just gonna grab something to eat and then that's it. No need to dressed up or anything"

"Hermione, you might be brilliant when it comes to subjects but you're clueless when it comes to dates and boys. So just hear me out and let's ask permission from Professor Mcgonagal this Saturday so we can buy you some new clothes"

She sighed exaggeratedly and I glared at her.

"Oh come on, don't you want to look nice for Harry?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then what's holding you up? We're just buying a nice dress, not a ball gown, Hermione" I rolled my eyes at her and she just sighed before finally give in.

"Fine, I'll asks Professor McGonaggal a pass for both of us this Saturday"

"That's the spirit. Tomorrow, we'll asks her together"