Chapter 10

Ginny Weasley's POV:

Days and nights change so fast, it's finally only a day before the second task for the triwizards champions. Hermione is really freaking out because they still haven't figured out how Harry's going to breath under water for an hour.

"I'm doomed! I can't even help my own boyfriend! What kind of a girlfriend am I? A really worst one that's for sure"

"Would you Stop freaking out for five seconds Hermione?! Some of us are trying to wrap our brain to all this nonsense that's written here!" Ronald bellows her and Harry send him a glare.

"Don't talk to her like that Ron" harry said flatly and Ronald rolls his eyes

"I still can't believe both of you are dating"

"Well believe it because it's true" I added and Ron only snorts at me.

"And who are you dating? Some git from ravenclaw? Or was it hufflepuff?"

"None of your damn business Ronald. And I supposed you keep your mouth shut if you want to find a girlfriend"

"It better be not from slytherin. I swear to Merlin, I'll kill the guy myself"

"If you dared do that, I'll make sure I'm the one that'll kill you"

"Merlin Ginevra, what's gotten into you? Do you love the guy or.."

"Shut up Ronald!" Hermione and I said at the same time and Ron wisely close his mouth.

"Merlin Harry, they're getting scarier every day"

"I hate to break it to you mate, but without them, we're completely clueless. And besides, just let them be, they're girls. They can be really vicious if they want to"

"I am so glad I'm not a girl"

"Shut up Ronald!" I snapped at him and he heaved a sigh.

"I'm outta here.. if anyone looking for me, I'll be in the Gryffindor's common room"

All of us only nodded our heads and he continue walking but Colin Creevey stopped him on his tracks.

"Wait, I got a message for you from Professor McGonagall, oh and for you as well, Hermione"

"What is it Colin?"

"Professor McGonagall wants to meet the both of you at her office"

"What?! Why?! I haven't done anything wrong!" Ron whine childishly and Hermione rolled her eyes at him

"It must be important if McGonagall wants to see us at her office Ron. Come now, don't be such a cry baby"

The both of them walk away from the library and I sighed. I have a date with Draco tonight at our usual spot.

I glanced at my watch and see that I'm already 30 minutes late.

"Is something the matter Ginny? Is there somewhere else you want to go?" Harry asks me and I smile at him

"Yeah.. but it's okay. It can wait. I have to help you..."

"No.. you know what? Whatever it is, it obviously can't wait because I've been watching you glanced at your watch every ten minutes since we arrived so.."

I heave a sigh

"Look Harry.. it's alright. Really. I..."

"No you can go Ginny. It's alright. I can look all of it by my..."

"Oh shush it! You obviously can't read all this books in one night all by yourself. I'm going to help you. Now no more talking, more reading"

"But.."