13 | Let's kill that b*tch

Fair warning ⚠️ this chapter is quite emotional (it is written in Hermione's POV and as you guys know she's pregnant so prepare yourself for an emotional ride)

Meanwhile on the other side of battlefield.

Hermione

I hold Harry's hand tightly while we're running through the corridors.

We just checked upon Pansy and Ron who went to the secret chamber and succeeded on destroying one of the Horcruxes.

They have joined the others in the battle while Harry and I are searching for a Horcrux that we believed is inside the Room of Requirement.

We reached the seventh floor and I feel nauseous when I saw trail of bloods in the ground. What surprise me is a locket that's inside the puddle of blood.

It's Ginny's necklace. The one she always wore because that was a gift from Draco.

"Hermione come on" Harry tugged my hand and I blinked my eyes, looking at the door in front of us.

"Umm, Harry.. you should go first. That's the necklace Ginny always wore, I'm just gonna look around real quick and then I'll follow you inside"

Harry looks displeased but he let go of my hand anyway.

"Don't take too long. I don't like the ideas of you out here all alone"

I kissed his lips lightly and caress his cheeks.

"I will be quick, my love"

Then I turned around and reached for the necklace while Harry get inside the room.

When I leaned down to reached it, I also saw strays of platinum blonde hair in the ground.

I take then raised it to my eye gaze.

It's a long hair. Most definitely a girl's hair. It can't be Draco's.

Then I saw strays of red hair as well.

Oh Merlin. What happened here?

I looked around and see that there's a blood stained on the wall as well, but the stained on the ground leads to the stairs.

I followed the trail while holding Ginny's locket tightly, bracing myself to see the worst but my heart still hurts when I saw her.

She's leaning on the wall with her hands clutched her stomach.

Her face is bruised and bloodied up as well but not as bad as her stomach.

I rushed through her and put my hands on her face.

"Ginny?" I whisper with shaky voice.

I waited for five second before I speak again.

"Ginny? Ginny please wake up" I said, already sobbing by now.

Her eyes flutter opened and I can't help the cries of relief from my lips.

"Ginny! Oh thank heavens, you're awake"

She coughs and from the corner of her lips, blood coming out of it.

"It... hurts.. Mione..."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Gin... I'll try to stop the bleeding with my shirt"

I throw my jacket to the floor and then unbuttoned my shirt, thankful that I'm wearing a tank-top underneath and then put the shirt on her wounded abdomen.

"Can you walk? I'll take you to Madam Pomfrey"

"My... leg.. broken.."

"You poor girl. You wait here and I'll get Harry. He'll carry you. We're gonna get you some help"