Chapter 4

Third Person POV :

"Hermione..."

"Yes Harry?" Hermione asks nervously. Oh Merlin! This can't be happening! But I want this to be happened!! Ugh!! Stop it! Hermione thought.

Harry clears his throat uncomfortably while Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Come on Harry! Just say it" Ginny urged him. Maybe this night will end nicely for Hermione, Ginny thought.

Ronald eyes widen when he sees Harry facing Hermione now. 

"Does he really.." Ronald whisper but Ginny shushed him down.

"Shush it Ron! Don't ruined the moment!"

"Merlin Ginevra, what's gotten into you really?" Ron muttered softly and then rolled his eyes.

"Hermione, i.."

"Yes Harry?" Hermione asks breathlessly while Ginny grinned widely like a Cheshire Cat.

"I.. i can't do it alone.. so will you accompany me? To go to her dorm? That's also because boys can't enter into girls chamber so I was hoping..."

"Hold it!" Ginny shriek suddenly that cause Harry to furrows his eyebrows questioningly and all the boys looks at her with confused looks on their faces too.

"You're saying.. that Hermione should be accompany you to her. So she's not from here?!"

"Gin!" Hermione whisper yelled at her. Truly embarrassed by her friend behavior.

While Harry just smiled and shake his head.

"No. She's actually from a different house, a Ravenclaw. And also.."

"Oh my God.." Hermione's eyes are now watery and she wants to cry so bad but she hold it in. She doesn't want Harry knows how much he broke her heart.

"Oh my God.." it feels like someone just pour an ice into Ginny's stomach when a realization dawn into her.

It can't be! Harry's fancy someone else! And it's not Hermione! Oh Merlin! What have I done to poor Mione?! This surely break her heart. Ginny thought.

"I think I'm going to be sick.." Hermione clutched her stomach and after that scurried away from there without second glance while Ginny knows exactly how much it broke Hermione's heart.

"What happened to Hermione, Ginny?" Ronald asks. Clearly have no idea just like the rest of the boys, seeing that all of them wore that same confused expression on their faces.

"I'm sorry boys but the game ends here. I have to go check on her. It's probably because all of the sweets we ate earlier. So just go back to sleep all of you"

All five of them groaned but Ginny sends them a deathly glare that enough to shut them up. Then, all of them move back to their beds and Ronald muttered something that sounds like 'girls'

Ginny almost made out of the room but then Harry's voice stopped her.

"Ginny, please take care of her, Okay?" Harry asks her softly and she wanted so bad to scoffed and tell him that it's his fault but she hold it in and just nodded her head as a response.

Three minutes later, when she got back inside Mione's chamber, she saw Hermione curled up in her bed, crying silently and she felt her heart crying for her sister.

It's really my fault. I shouldn't have asks Harry to do that. Ginny thought and feel really guilty.

"Mione I'm sorry.. I have no idea.."

"It's alright Gin. Umm.. I really don't want to talk about it now so can we please just go to sleep?" Hermione said after she shred her tears and Ginny feel her heart sank deeper. Oh Merlin what have I done? She thought.

"Okay" Ginny nodded her head and after that get in the bed too.

"Night Mione"

"Night Gin"

And with that Hermione's turned her body around. Ginny sighed and looked at the other direction, at the windows where stars shining so brightly.

Then, after ten minutes, both of them fallen asleep. While Ron already fallen asleep like the girls, Harry's still wide awake and he can't shake the feelings that somethings off with Hermione, seeing from her response earlier.

She looks so shocked when she knows I fancy someone else , Harry thought. But why? Is it because she thought I don't fancy anyone? Or is it because she knows I'm fancying someone, but not who she thought? Wait, is that even makes sense? What am I talking about?! Ugh, Girls are truly confusing. Harry thinks and after that he decided to get some sleep so he stopped thinking about anything else and jumped into a deep sleep.

The next day, the all wake up at 11 am, except Hermione, who's already awake since 9 in the morning.

She greeted Ginny with a smile and the later smile sleepily at her.

"Hey Mione. You already up?"

"Mmhm. Get up you lazy! I'm coming down for lunch. Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure"

Right after that, an owl flew and tapping on the window that makes Ginny jumped off of the bed because it's Draco's owl.

She opened the window and gets the letter from the owl. After she patted Draco's owl, it flew back and Ginny opened the letter.

"It's from him, isn't it?"

"Mm yes Mione"

Then she started reading the letter :

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌
Dearest Red Headed Beauty,

Have you awake yet? If you have, then you should get your sweet arse out of bed now and get ready because I'm waiting for you at our spot. See you soon!

Yours, DM.
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

"You're not coming with me aren't you?"

"No I'm sorry Mione but I have to.."

"It's alright. Go and get ready for him"

"Are you sure you're okay? I mean, after last night, you know I could.."

"You know what? It's fine. Don't blame yourself for it Gin. You too, have no idea about it , so I decide to put it behind me and don't want to think about it anymore"

"Wow. You've.. That fast? I mean.. you sure you're not..."

"Yes. I just let him be, I don't want to force anything that isn't there, you know? We don't know what the future brings, are we? So just let him be. If he meant to be with me then we'll find a way to be together"

Ginny smile and Hermione smiled back at her.

"That's my girl. Now come here you"

They both hugged each other tightly

"Now go and get ready for your man"

"Yes ma'am"