1 | Ginny, will you marry me now?

×
Falling out of love is hard,
Falling for betrayal is worse
×

6 years later

Ginny

"Daddy... Daddy... look at my new dress, isn't it pretty?" 

I watched as the little girl with blonde hair twirling around my brother's feet. He chuckles and crouched down so they're on the same eye level.

"The prettiest in all of Britain" Bill said and kissed her forehead lovingly.

She giggles and running back to play with her cousins.

"Victoire's really pretty. Good luck in handling all those boys who will come her way, brother"

"Gods, don't remind me" he said with a sour face before took a sip from his butter beer.

"How's Dominique?"

"She's learning to walk now that sends Fleur baby proofed the entire house. You don't want to stepped the wrong way, I got an earful yesterday because I forgot to take off my shoes"

"Ouch, sorry to hear that"

"Yeah well, she's not as bad as mum when she's angry but still..."

"Still what, mon chérie?" Fleur's silky voice is heard and Bill coughed up in his beer that making me snickers.

"Still beautiful, my darling"

"Sure thing" She rolled her eyes but landed a kiss on his cheeks anyway.

"Ginny! It's so good to zee you! How are you?"

"Fleur, I'm great. How about you?"

"Exhausted, ze girls completely drained my energy. I barely have ze time to take care of my nails! Look at them! They're so ugly!"

"They're fine, love" Bill kissed his wife's hands tenderly and my heart warmed at the sight.

"You know what? Why don't I watch over the children for a day so you and Bill could relax?"

"Oh Ginny! You would do that?"

"Gin, you don't have to. We're fine"

"No, I want to, Bill. It's alright. They're my nieces, I think I can handle them for a day. It's totally fine, tomorrow is Saturday anyway, you guys should go. Pamper yourselves and have dinner date"

"Really?" Fleur asks me and I nodded my head.

"Really. It's okay, I insist. You both needed a break, anyway"

"Thanks Gin, you're the best sister ever" Bill said and I smirk at him.

"You only have one sister, Bill"

"Still the best, anyway"

I chuckles.

Little Teddy Lupin running inside the room, straight to my direction and embraced me in a tight hug that makes me lost my breath for a couple second.

"Whoa! Who's this handsome big boy?! Oh my, it's Teddy Lupin! Look at you all grown up! You're so tall now"

"Ginny, will you marry me now?" He asks me with his big blue eyes that earns him chuckles from the adult. From the corner of my eyes I see Hermione standing at the door while carrying baby Lily Rose and a smile on her face.

"Hmm, you still want to marry me, huh?" I asks him, pretend to be in deep thinking but he takes my hand and hold it.

"Please Ginny, I've waited seven years! I've waited all my life for you!" Fleur and Hermione laughs at this while I grinned at him.