8 | You didn't get laid or something?

Draco

Worry still clouded my mind that I didn't even watch where I was going and collided to someone.

"Ow"

I looked and see an unfamiliar girl.

She's caressing her forehead

"Who are you?"

"A 'sorry' would be nice" she replied with a glare and I raised one of my eyebrows.

"You didn't answer my question. Who are you?"

"Are all British this rude? I just got here for five damn minutes and someone already knocked my head. And you didn't even say sorry!"

"Yea? And who the hell are you? What are you doing in my house?"

"Jeez, what's stuck up your ass? Are you didn't get laid or something?"

"Stop answering my question with your question"

She just scoffed and I raised one of my eyebrows at her.

She's clearly foreign, by her accent, she could be American.

But who is she?

"Ah! Myrcella! I was wondering where you wandered off to" Rodolphus Lestrange walking towards us and I groaned inwardly.

Great. So this is his new play toy.

He put his hands on the girl shoulder and looked at me.

"Draco! I thought you went back to your pregnant girl" he said with a smirk and I force a grin on my face.

"I wanted to stay for awhile. What's up uncle? Who's this?"

"This is Elizabeth's daughter, my sister who married that American guy"

Nodding my head, Rodolphus continues the conversation.

"Her name's Myrcella Wayland. She's a beauty, isn't she?" He grins that shows yellow teeth and I felt bile starts forming on my throat.

"She is. Well this has been great, but I should be on my way. I'll see you at the next meeting, uncle"

"I thought you said that you wanted to stay for awhile" Myrcella grins and I groaned inwardly.

This girl seems like trouble and i need to get away from her.

"Yes but not to stay and have a chat with you" I said coldly and she chuckles.

"Well, Well. Looks like little Malfoy is not in the mood for a little teasing, eh?" Rodolphus grins and I smirks.

"I already got a girl at home, uncle"

"Ah yes, that Parkinson girl. She's quite ugly, Draco. How did you stand to fuck her, is beyond me"

"Ever heard of condom? You should probably learn to use one. Or did your penis too small to fit into one?" That little witch smirks and it took everything in me not to hex her, while Rodolphus laughing like crazy.