15 | Stormy Eyes

{sorry for the late update, life's got in the way. Anyways, This is the longest chapter I've ever written (2400 words), hope you like this chapter because it'll be the last one for book 2. Keep your wands down folks and don't attack me with spells yet, because book 3 is on the process! Just fair warning, I wrote this chapter after I broke up with my boyfriend (for the tenth time, this time we're done for good) so it'll be very emotional (and quite depressing), buckle up dear readers because it's going to be one hell of a chapter!} PS: I'm blessing you with gif of this gorgeous human being as another peace offering 😝✌️

 Keep your wands down folks and don't attack me with spells yet, because book 3 is on the process! Just fair warning, I wrote this chapter after I broke up with my boyfriend (for the tenth time, this time we're done for good) so it'll be very emot...

Ginny

(Two weeks after the war)

"He's my father too!"

"He's never been a father to you!"

"You stupid bitch..."

"I'm sorry brother.... hate him so much.... it consumes me"

"Ginny.... Ginny?!"

Someone's shaking my shoulder roughly and I acted on my instinct, standing up in a blink of an eye and my wand at the ready.

Apparently it's just Pansy.

"Ginny... it's me..." she raised her hands up in surrender and I heave a sigh before put the wand in my back pocket.

"Sorry.... I must've fallen asleep..." I mutters and she nodded her head at me.

"Why don't you get something to eat? I'll watch him for you"

"No thank you. Later, perhaps"

"Ginny, this is not healthy. I know how you feel...."

"No, you do not know a single ounce of my feelings right now so shut it and let me be!" I didn't mean to sound so harsh but I'm standing at the edge of my sanity, grasping only to the hope that Draco will be alive, that he will woke up and everything will be alright.

"Ginny.. I was there... I saw the whole thing... I almost lost my husband as well, so I know the feeling" she says carefully and I sighed before massaging my temples.

None of us said anything until she sighed defeatedely and walked out of his hospital room.

I sighed and seated myself at the chair next to his bed.

The past two weeks have been a blur to me.

Ever since that godforsaken day, Draco's been in a coma, that bitch survived as well and now she's been assigned in the same room as Gilderoy Lockhart.

Apparently we were too badly wounded that they need to use muggle's treatment called 'surgery'. I got hips and leg surgery, that made me use wheelchair for a week, Pansy got a few stitches to her forehead and knees, but Hermione's condition was the worst of us.