Chapter 1

Third Person POV :

Ginevra Weasley walks casually from Gryffindor common room to the great hall

Ginevra Weasley walks casually from Gryffindor common room to the great hall. She hummed happily and almost collided with Hermione Granger at the corner of the hallway when she takes turned.

"Ginny!" Hermione shrieks and Ginny looked at her apologetically.

"I'm so sorry Mione! Here let me help you" she leaned down and picking Hermione's fallen books. Hermione too leaned down and then all the book is back at her hands again.

"What on earth is happening to you? Why'd you so giddy?" Hermione narrows her eyes suspiciously and the younger witch smirks at her that cause Hermione's grew more suspicious of her.

"Mm no reason. Can't a girl be happy for no reason, Hermione?" Ginny asks Hermione with an innocent look plastered on her face but Hermione didn't buy it.

"Hmm But you looks so suspicious. Like you were up to.."

"Up to what?" She keeps plastered an innocent looks on her face and Hermione shrugged like it's no big deal even though she already have a plan to knows what her friend up to.

"Nothing. Where'd you going anyway?"

"I'm going to the great hall" Ginny shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly

"Mind if I joined you?" This time, Hermione's the one that plastered an innocent look on her face.

"Actually, I have somewhere else to go first, and besides, you need to place all that books away" Ginny tries to make her friend didn't follow her because she was planning to meet someone before she goes to the great hall.

Hermione snorted at her friend obvious lies and doing a wandless spell, she casted a charm that sends all her books at her bed.

Then after the books all gone, she circled her arms at her chest.

"Now, problem solved. Shall we go?"

"Like I said earlier, I have to go to somewhere else first so.."

The older witch Tsk Tsk And shake her head in disbelief.

"You're going to see him aren't you?" Hermione said in dislike

"No" Ginny answers too quickly that gives away her lie.

"Mmhm" Hermione puts her hands at her waist

Ginny sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine I'm going to see him. Are you happy?"

"No. Because I know I'm right"

"Fine Whatever helps you sleep at night" she shrugged her shoulder and start to walk again

"Well I'll see you later Mione!"

"Nuh uh. Not so fast Ginevra! Why are you still seeing him?! I can't believe it!" Hermione grabbed Ginny's wrists quickly before she walks too far.