6 | Please don't get killed

GINNY

To say I was shocked would be understatement of the century.

Now we've got more bigger problem.

Dear Merlin.

What is it like to live like a normal person?

Without all this worry and problem.

None of us said anything until I remember I was making pudding and get back to it.

I was pouring the pudding to the container mindlessly.

My brain still can't wrap the fact.

All I know for certain is we're all doomed if Voldemort knows Hermione's carrying his enemy's baby.

Well, we're all doomed anyway.

I sighed heavily and then put the container at the dining table.

Hermione looked up to me and I seated myself next to her.

I caress her hand and smile soothingly at her.

"No matter what happens, I will always stand by your side. You're my sister"

She broke into tears and both of us turning into a sobbing mess.

After fifteen minutes we can finally calm down and I rubbed her back soothingly. We're still hugging each other.

"Does Harry..."

"No"

"Hermione?!"

"I can't tell him. You know how he gets. He.. he's gonna freaked out... it's gonna stressed him out.. I just.. at least not now"

"Hermione it's crazy and you know it. What happens when your belly got bigger? Your body's gonna change and he will notice it"

"I know, but... just not now.. I'll tell him.. later"

"And when is this 'later'?"

"I don't know.. okay? I'm just.. I don't want to burden him"

"Hermione..."

"Excuse me... um sorry to interrupt.."

Pansy Parkinson said that and cause the both of us to silent.

"I'm really sorry.. I come at the worst timing, but.. I just really craving those pudding and I.."

"Merlin! I forgot to bring it to you. Here it is, I already use a cooling spell so.. it's all good. Don't worry, I cooked it without magic.."

"Thank you Ginny" she seated herself next to Hermione while the former just stay silent and watch Pansy curiously.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know you're carrying Potter's child"

"Not so loud, Pansy!"

"It's okay, everyone's asleep, you know how men are. They're heavy sleeper"

Hermione heaved a sigh and rubbed her temples.

"Look, it's not my place to say but, I think he has the right to now, Granger. It is his child after all"

"Yeah?! And cause any more stress into him? Cause him more pain?"

"You don't know that! What if he.."

"Parkinson, no offense but, you don't know him. So trust me when I said it's not the right time to tell him. I know him better than anyone else. I'll tell him, at the right time"