11 | Only Us

Warning!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ this chapter contains detailed sex scene. If that's not your thing then just skip it 😉

 If that's not your thing then just skip it 😉

You have been warned.

GINNY

Turns out Draco already has plan b, in case everything turns out for the worse.

And that plan B is Blaise Zabini.

Can't say I'm too pleased by the idea of living in Zabini's house but we don't have much choice. It's either this or a muggle hotel, which is quite the complication since we didn't know where to exchange the money.

It's not like we can pay the muggle bill with galleon, is it?

Which leads us to his front door, Draco knocking for three times and heard 'I'm coming' from the inside before the door opened.

Blaise Zabini still handsome as always, with the arrogance that never ceased.

"Oh fuck. Come on quickly! Someone might see you!" He ushered us inside and quickly lock the door behind.

"They know?"

"Yes they are. I'm fucked"

"Hate to be the one to say it but, I told you so"

Suddenly a girl walks in and my eyes almost bulged out.

Not only because she's just wearing her knickers and smells of sex, but because I know her.

She's Astoria Greengrass. One of Draco's ex girlfriends.

"I thought I smelled a blood traitor" she scrunched her nose in distaste and I glared at her.

"Don't you have a new insult, Greengrass? It's starting to sound boring"

She just sneered at me and turned around to see Draco.

"My my, you look handsome as always baby. Uhh I've missed you so much" she said while leaning in to kiss his cheek. I formed my hand into a fist, ready to rip this bitch off of him.

"Oh don't put on that face. Jealousy doesn't suit you, Weasley"

"It's not jealousy Greengrass, it's protecting what's mine"

"Really? Does he yours? Poor naive Weasley. Never learned, do you?"

"What do you mean?"

Before she can say anything, Draco cut in and walked towards me.

"I've had enough amusement for one day, I don't have energy to watch the two of you fight, so please, let's all just go to sleep. We've got big day tomorrow. Come on Ginny"

I followed him reluctantly after glaring one last time at her which she replies me with rolling of her eyes.

He opened the bedroom door and seated at the bed while I keep standing with my hands folded in my chest.