8 | My red

Draco

Light.

It's all so bright.

Groaning, I tried to shift my position for a better comfort and realized that there's someone sleeping.

The person have such a fiery red hair and I could picture her face already. The thought of this brings smile to my face.

Looking at my surrounding, I also realized that I'm in a hospital.

What happened to me?

Then I was hit by a sudden nausea, it feels like my head got smashed into a wall or a brick or something like that.

"Weasley... Weasley..." writhing her name while in the midst of this painful headache, I finally let out a scream just as she woke up and her face full of terror.

Draco... please stay with me...

Everything's going to be alright...

You're alright... I'm here...

"Weasley..."

"Draco?? Draco!!" Someone's shaking my shoulder vigorously and I opened my eyes.

Eileen's face full of worry and there's a streak of tears on her cheeks.

"Eileen..." I breathed out her name before looking around and realized that it was a dream.

I am in a hospital but Weasley's not here with me.

Only Eileen.

Somehow, a feeling of disappointment came over me and I mentally slapped myself.

I should be grateful my girlfriend is here with me and not whining about an imaginary redhead beauty.

But she is real. Not imaginary.

Okay, stop thinking about her.

"Draco... oh thank God you're awake! I was so worried" Eileen suddenly throws her body on top of mine and knocked my breath out when she landed on my body.

"It's... alright... I'm... here" I choked out a response and she holds me tighter.

"Oh, I love you. I never stopped" she said with such emotion and I run my fingers through her hair.

Voices starts filling my head and I was thrown back to somewhere in my past that I have forgotten about.

"Yes I want to sleep next to you, I want to wake up next to you, I want to spend my last night in this world with you. Just be with you, is all I wanted"

Her eyes shining as she says this and I've never felt more loved than I am in that moment.

I pulled her closer by the waist and her sweet scent fills my nostrils.

"You have no idea how much I love you" I whispers to her breathlessly, mesmerized by her beauty and by her love to me.

"I... I love you too. I never stopped"

"Draco... Draco?!" someone's shaking my body roughly and it brings me back to the present.

Wait, wait, wait, wait.

What?!

I just confessed my love to Weasley.

Wait,

I loved her?

And she loved me?

Which means, we were in some sort of relationship.