Chapter 2

Third Person POV :

"You ruined my date Hermione!" Ginny Weasley whispered yelled at her older friend and Hermione just scoffed at her

"You ruined my date Hermione!" Ginny Weasley whispered yelled at her older friend and Hermione just scoffed at her. They already arrived at the great hall and now seated themselves across each other but they look like they ready to fight with each other by the way Hermione gripped her fork so tightly and Ginny's gripped on her butter knife is as tight as Hermione's grip.

"Right. Just like you ratted me out to Harry!"

"I did not ratted you out! He heard it accidentally!"

"Yeah but you shouldn't have left me all alone with him!"

"I thought if I left you with him, both of us might get what we wanted but you obviously ruined it!"

"Excuse me?! I'm the one that ruined it? You should've thought twice before snogging with Malfoy at the corridor where everyone might see both of you!"

"I haven't snogging with him yet, because you bloody ruined it! And yes, you're the one that ruined it because you could've told Harry what you felt to him and maybe, have a nice snog with him!"

"You think it would be that easily? Merlin Ginevra! You think that everyone is like you to act so carelessly!"

"What?!"

"What the bloody hell is going on between you two?!" Ronald said while munching his chicken leg that cause both of them to scrunched up their nose in disgust

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Ronald!"

"Stay the hell out of this, Ronald!"

Ronald raised his hands up in surrender. Then he leaned down and whisper at Harry.

"Bloody hell, girls are crazy. What do you think's going on between both of them?!"

"I honestly have no idea Ron, but it's best if we just leave them be. I don't want to be their anger target"

"Yeah you right. Girls are scary when they're mad"

"Especially when that girls is a Weasley and a Granger. Not a perfect combination"