12 | Did you sha**ed her?

Third Person POV:

Ginny Weasley let go of Draco Malfoy's hands and take a step back. Myrcella smirking at the sight in front of her.

Good. I will ruin your legacy today, Lucius. Myrcella thought.

"Ginny, she's.. she's one of the death eater, Rodolphus' niece and I.. we.." Draco tries to explain.

"No, Draco, she's your sister! Half-sister! Your father impregnated her mother"

"What??" Draco turns back and looked at the platinum blonde hair girl who still smirking.

"I'm surprised you knew about that, little red"

"I heard you. When you were arguing with your mother. I heard everything"

"Mm.. But i guess you didn't know about our 'other' relationship?"

"What other relationship?" Ginny asks, anger starts building inside her.

Please, please don't let my worst fear come true. Ginny thoughts and Myrcella take a step closer to Draco, running her fingers through his neck.

She cupped the back of his neck and nibbled on his ear.

"Our very heated relationship" she whispers seductively at Draco's ear while the later pushed her off of him.

"Is it true?" He asks her and Myrcella quirked her eyebrows.

"What is?"

"That you're my half-sister?"

She chuckles and shake her head.

"So what?" She asks nonchalantly while Draco's face red with anger.

"SO WHAT?!! SO PLENTY!! You tricked me! You seduced me! We're related and we.. oh shit" Realization dawned on Draco and he felt like an absolute shit right now.

He turns around to face Ginny only to see that her eyes are looking at him intensely.

"Did you shagged her?" Ginny asked hollowly.

"Ginny.."

"Answer the damn question! DID. YOU. SHAGGED. HER?!"

"YES! I did.. and I'm.. I'm so sorry Ginny but I didn't.."

"Spare me the dramatic, you enjoyed it. As I remember correctly you were madly in lust with me that you can't even left the room. I wasn't complaining though, it feels good to have my brother inside me" she lets out a malicious smirks and Ginny lunges forwards to attack her.

"You fucking psycho!" Ginny screams while throwing punches at Myrcella, which the older girl dodged it expertly and then turned their position.

Myrcella's hands on Ginny's neck while she grinned.