THUGS BABYMAMA

My name is Dream. Wanna know why? cause when i walk past a guy they think they're dreaming...but im not one to brag cause i been through so much. My real name is Dezyre Marquette Smith. Im from the streets of LA but i moved after i got my little bundle of joy. Im the babymama of a thug named Darious . He was my first love,soulmate... so i thought but this was all in highschool which was a year ago. We fell in love young like most couples start off. I was his main, put before any hoe or bitch in the streets, we loved each other and on his birthday i thought i got him the best present he could ever have. Even though i was supposed to be the good girl of the school i gave him my virginity and he took it with no hesitations. Like i said i had given him the best gift in the world until i started getting sick. I was lucky to have a friend like Kemia by my side cause she was the one that helped me when i was in deep shit. A couple weeks after his birthday i found out i was pregnant with his child. Soon my parents found out and i was forced to live with my grandma. This wasnt good i was pregnant by a drug dealer/gang leader and i kinda felt nervous. He doesnt know he has a child cause after i found out i got home schooled to finish my eduacation. These times have been hard for me but i get through them... So now after my grandma died i moved to Georgia with my baby boy Da'kari Montrell Smith the only thing that keeps me going. He's 11 months and his birthday is next month August 4. So yes im the Thug's Babymama and im trying to make it through...