chapter 30

JACE'S POV

I called up kendra since nobody else was there, i still need to figure out what happened with, and of course her ghetto ass had to answer the phone being loud.

"aye kendra" i said, she got quiet.

"So you are alive huh" she said i could tell her ass was mad but oh well.

"Yea...why you had some pervert drop Trice off to me he could've kisnapped her or something"

"Fuck her I'm pregnant anyways"

"Mmmmm not for long though i get out in a three days and imma come beat that shit out of you"

"Whatever nigga you do that and this time you ain't gone make it to the hospital"

"Yeah alright" i hung up the phone to see that nurse standing at the door waiting.

"Wassup baby" i said, she just smiled and sat on the bed.

"I gotta tell you some Jace" she said playing with her hair, i just nodded signaling her to go on. "Remember how we been fucking almost every night since you got here....well...I'm pregnant"

"You what wait what?!" i asked surprised.

"I said I'm pregnant and i'm keeping it" i was just staring at her i reall don't know how to react I'm happy but how the hell im gonna take care o it if im in LA?!

"Wanna know the only problem with that?" she shook her head but imma tell her anyway. "I live in LA i can't move to georgia"

"That's why when you leave I'm coming too"

"I'll let you know then" She nodded hugging me and leaving out, I'm having another baby y'all!

DEZYRE'S POV

I swear Darious and Kari just alike, both bad as hell but Kari never acted like this with just me i guess Darious got to put him in check. I came out holding Trice I'm in love with her! She's so sweet I'm hoping for a girl and i can see why Jace wanted custody of her. Then again whoever his babymama is i wanna beat the bitch down!

"they bath water ready" i said Kari was sitting against the wall and Darious was watching him.

"They can't bathe together" he said looking at me.

"Yea they can they're babies and it'll be quicker" he frowned handing me Kari, i ain't say i could hold them both!

"Darious get them i can't carry heavy things!" he quickly took them both from me going to the room i followed while he got one undressed and i did the same to the other one.

"You got it from here?" he asked looking at me i nodded and he walked out going to the other room.

Kari being mean of course took all his bath toys and played with them. "Da'kari stop being mean" i said hehanded her one toy and continued playing. "You better stop you gonna have a baby sister or brother in a little while" I knew he was ignoring me but he gonna grow out of it soon enough i already know he will or else.

I bathed them both and let the water out then dried them both off putting Trice in her princess night gown in his spiderman feet in pajamas. I fixed them both a snack taking them both to Kari's room and putting on a movie putting them in his crib since they could fit. I went back in the room taking a shower till Darious came in there.

"I'll be back in the morning" he said coming to the side of the bed.

"Where the fuck you going?!" i asked sitting up facing him.

"To do some business" he said simply then getting up, i grabbed his arm but he pulled away, i got up following him out.

"You can't just leave and come back in the morning Darious and you ain't using my car" He looked at me grabbing the keys i snatched them out his hand.

"Dezyre can you stop it's business money and stuff don't start tripping" i rolled my eyes walking away, he followed.

"Lemme use the fucking car man" he grabbed my arm i snatched away but he pulled me back.

"The kids are still awake what kind of 'business'  are you going to do?" he didn't answer i faced him."Tell me"

"I'm gonna walk then" he said letting me go, i sighed I'm not gonna lose this baby over being stressed so i might as well calm my ass down and go to sleep.

I handed him the keys and went back to bed, fuck it it's business or whatever.

DARIOUS' POV

I walked out and started the car heading towards the strip club. I ain't want Dezyre to know where I'm going cause i know she just gone assume I'm going for the girls, which I'm not. Since jace in the hospital i gotta handle shit by myself and burning down chris' strip club is on the top list for revenge. I stopped by the gas station buying a gas container filling it to the top then heading over to the place.

When i arrived i quickly emptied the container by pouring it around the building then sneaking some inside. I feel sorry for alittle of these strippers only onw i was saving is Lilah. I went up to the bar.

"Lilah lets go like now" i said she just looked at me crazy.

I snatched her from behind the counter and ran out with her. "Where are we going!" she yelled stopping me.

"I you don't wanna die i suggest you go home this place is going up in flames" she just nodded and got in her car driving off.

I pulled out a lighter from my pocket and let the entrances on fire first, then i set the rest on fire and quickly left. I stopped by the phone store and finally got me a new phonesince i didn't have one. Ambulances and fire trucks headed to the scene but i can tell you one thing, I was up out of that bitch! 

COMMENT

VOTE

THANK YOUU