chapter 26

JACE'S DAUGHTER TRICE IS UP

Q&A FIRST

DEZYRE,

Q.How is Darious' head game and stroke game?

A. It's perfect like heaven i guess its because he's really the only one that I've ever let do that if i had to rate it from 1-100 he would break the scale and maybe the bed. ;)

Q. Are you afraid Darious might hurt you?

A. Not really... I don't really see him as the type to put his hands on me abusively i can and will fight back if that ever happens

Q. When you go back to LA will you be a stripper again? Or will you just be a housewife?

A. I will never ever in my life be a stripper again, being violated by desperate guys and while dancing half dressed on a stage really wasn't something i wanted to do, even though i got my education it probaly would've taken me a while to get to where i wanted to go and since i had a baby i need fast mony and that was the only choice, about being a housewife i really don't want to, i wanna be a pediatrician.

Q.what will you do now that you can't be a stripper? You can't just live off of darious, thats not right for a female's image.

A. Yea i know but Darious is stubborn sometimes and like i said before though i want to be a pediatrician so most likely I'll go to medical school and follow my dreams

DARIOUS,

Q.What if Dezyre becomes pregnant again? Will you be able to handle that and all of the dramain the game?

A.Well I'm pretty sure i can do it since I'm doing it now but dont worry shit with Da'kari ass i won't get her pregnant again!

Q.What will happen in a month if Jace heals up and takes trice?

A. I'll let him take care of her to me girs need more attention and i won't hold it against him if he wanna focus on her especially being a single parent but hoes gone come around and he won't be single for long anyways.

Q.Would you ever hurt Dezyre?Are you with her because of Da'kari?

A. I'm not gone lie and say i won't hurt her cause i know how i am and everybody does something they'll regret, i won't hurt her physically but maybe I'll cheat all guys do it and if yo ass say you don't i will kill you...anyways I'm not just with her because of Kari, i think if h wasn't there and we'd met back up it'd be like highschool all over again.

Q. Will you ever quit the game to take care of your family?

A. Definitely not I'm in it to stay the money i make is taking care of my family Dezyre don't gotta work cause i got her plus i wasn't gone let her get a job anyway

END OF Q&A :)

KENDRA'S POV

I got Trice and took her to Darious' trap i gotta get some money i wanna go out tonight! I knocked and one guy answered.

"If it isn't Jace babymama bout time you came back You know when they getting back?" he asked taking Trice from me she whined but oh well. "Your baby dressed like garbage kendra you need to get her some clothes and do her hair for real" he added i rolled my eyes.

"I ain't want her in the first place we gone do this or not cause i can go to somebody for this" i snapped he quickly put her down and grabbed my hand, i smirked following him. He lead me into a room where some guys were. "Who first?" i asked as they looked at me and all said me at the same time. I shrugged and went up to one guy and gor on my knees in between his leg, the other guys left the room mumbling shit.

"don't worry y'all will get some" they looked at me and smiled before closing the door.

I slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I stroked his dick alowly and he let out a soft moan, before i took him into my mouth, i went to work deepthroating and jerking him off at the same time, some guys say this what i do best and i guess i should be proud of that. Guy after guy i gave them each what they wanted too bad all of them weren't here we could've had more fun. I wiped my mouth and stood up counting my money.

"Where the little hoe at?" i said referring to Trice.

"Who?" he asked confused.

I rolled my eyes "where the fuck is trice nigga!?" i yelled he put his hands up in defensive.

He took me to a room and unlocked the door where she was crying. I snatched her and walked out going to my car. "Make sure you do her hair!" one of the guys shouted after me i shot a bird and kept walking. Only reason she alive is cause i get paid i ain't giving her up either that money pay for my hair and clothes.

I went to citi trends and got me a tight silver babyphat dress cause i'm on a budget till jace pay up. I looked at the baby section and decided to get Trice three outfits that were too big so she could wear it for a while thats what i always did. I went to the register and paid then left to my homgir house i need some more tracks I'm trying to pin a baby on these niggas! She had a baby the same age as trice which was 1 name Javon, we were supposed to both get pregnant by jace, she was gone stay with him and steal his money while i got the child support but another nigga came for her but it's cool with me i get paid one way or the other!

DEZYRE'S POV

After putting the crayons up i went and fed Da'kari he been grumpy all day for no reason! I waited on Darious slow ass to get done. I was sitting on the counter holding Kari while he drake his milk.

"Can you hurry up Darious im hungry" he didn't answer. I got down and looked around him to see him eating some garlic bread.

"really I'm hungry" i complained hitting his arm.

"Da'kari right there how you gone hit me infront of him i feel like an abused wife" i smiled alittle grabbed a piece of garlic btead and sitting down. Damn i feel like im starving right now! He tak r to long i don't remember it ever taking 2 hours to make spaghetti! I complained all the way to the time he finished and was finally satisfied when he fixed me a plate.

"So you can shut up now" he said being a smart ass i shot a bird at him digging into the food. We ate and cleaned the kitchen together then had 'family time' on the couch watching movies. Da'kari fell asleep in the middle of the movie which left me and Darious. He wrapped his arm around me.

"I meant to ask how my oarents are doing in LA" i said looking at him.

"I guess pretty good i ran into them at the store when i hadn't known about you yet and they just gave me this devel stare now i can say i know why" i smiled and kissed his cheek laying on his lap and falling asleep it was late anyways.

JACE'S POV

I'm sitting here bored as fuck in this hospital bed they got this long ass tube down my throat and not to say i know what it feels like but i think i know what it feels like to deepthroat a dick...i know strange right? I just started choking and shit till this fine ass nurse came in shit i may be in pain but i want her now. She stuffed something down the tube and pulled it out and i stopped choking. I was easing my hand over to her fat ass but some other doctor walked in.

"He's doing fine doctor" she said, the guy nodded and walked out.

The machine started beeping cause i guess i was getting too excited but shit how can i not this fine ass girl infront of me! She smiled looking at me and sitting on the bed.

"You ok right" she asked i reached my hand over and grabbed her tit she blushed alittle bit. I wish this tube wasn't down ny throat cause I'd be all up in the pussy! Aha!

VOTE

COMMENT

JACE ALREADY GTTING SEXUAL LOL

THANKS