chapter 29

This book is ending soon but don't worry there will be a sequel!!!

DEZYRE'S POV

I was sitting on the couch eating dinner when Darious came in with the cutest little girl. Me and Da'kari both turned to look at them.

"This Jace daughter Trice" he said coming oveer to show me.

"She's adorable" i smiled getting her from him and off course Kari got jealous and started whining.

"Boy shut yo ass up she see you everyday" Darious snapped making him cry.

"Darious he's a baby not one of your little gang friends" he sighed going in the kitchen.

I grabbed Kari putting him on my lap with Trice when i got to thinking, they gonna grow up together. High school sweethearts and everything!  I got excited looking at the both of them to see Kari staring at he with an evil look....or maybe not. She giggled poking his arm but he snatched away quickly giving her that mug Darious does.

"Stop Da'kari be nice" i scolded, he gets so lazy sometimes, instead of walking he decided to crawl.

I let Trice down and she chased after him, i watched her try to play with him but of course Kari ignored her, until she kissed his cheek. Now i can never say babies can't blush. I smiled big taking a picture going in the kitchen to see Darious with the whole pot of macaroni at the table.

"You know that was supposed to be Kari lunch for tomorrow he love his macaroni" he shrugged and. continued eating I rolled my eyes. "you really have an attitude problem"i said looking at him in the face.

"Well you got a really bad case of beating my ass syndrome everytime i do some shit you hitting me with them rocks you call fist" i grinned kissing him.

"we gotta move back to LA before the baby here"he just nodded before pulling me on his lap. "I think Kari might have him a little girlfriend" i said smiling.

"Jace ain't gonna allow that" he said looking at me.

"We'll see about that" i got up and watched him fr a while before trice came in crying coming straight to me. I picked her up and Kari came.in looking pissed.

Darious not being gentle with kids just had to jack him up. "What you did to her?" he snapped Kari just stared at him i already knew what he was about to so but I'll let it be a surprise for Darious.

He repeated himself again and Kari spit in his face and ran to the usual spot he hides at. Darious never gonna find him. "What the fuck man you know he do this" he asked looking at me grabbing a napkin.

"Yea that's why you don't get in his face you either get punched slapped or spit on i learned that a while ago when he kept spitting" he mugged me while Trice laugh. I wiped the tears from her face and smiled i guess I'm ready for another child and even if i wasn't i'd have to be. Darious on the other hand had alot to learn about Kari.

"Do you ever beat his just one good time" he asked still wiping his face.

"I've popped him an-"

"That ain't enough just beat him naw let ME beat him one good time and i bet you he'll be on point" I shook my head.

"Don't you think he too young for that kind of whooping"

"You never too young to get your ass beat or too old when he get older he just gone get hands instead of a belt"

"So you saying newborns can get their ass beat without a problem you know that'll be counted as child abuse"

"Well newborns up till they start crawling you can't do it but when they walk that mean they can run and they get away with stuff"

"If this baby is a girl you'll need to be more gentle you can't rough up everybody" he shrugged walking out i followed.

"You ain't never gonna find him" i smiled he checked everywhere in the living room first then looked everywhere else.

I knew Kari was in the dirty clothes thing he always got to the very bottom and hide in there but I'll let Darious find out for himself right now I'll just focus with trice.

DARIOUS' POV

I'm pissed off right now i don't remember spitting in people.face when i was little but shit i was bad as hel l, who knew it'd rub off on my child? I checked literally everywhere and i couldn't find him so i decided to just give up. when i heard some shuffling. I turned around going to the closet quietly opening the door. I know where he at now, i moved the clothes to see him staring right back at me.

"You bout to get your ass beat lil man" he smirked i guess he don't know what that mean yet but shit he bout to find out.

I picked him up carrying him to the living room where Trice and Dezyre were.

"I found him" i said smiling i felt like i just won the Olympics or some shit. Dezyre laughed I'm guessing this ain't the last of it? He was mugging Trice the whole time instead.

"Me me time" he pointed to Dezyre she reached  for him and he reached back.

"Hell naw Dezyre" i said moving her arms.

"Whats wrong boy" she said with an attitude.

"He getting time out" i said going and putting him in a corner but that wasn't enough i had to put three chairs surrounding him with something under them so he couldn't crawl out or run away.

"How long he gonna be over there?" I just shrugged watching him.He was frowning looking up at me and to be honest it was kinda funny till he started screaming and throwing this huge tantrum when i looked back Dezyre was gone with trice so i had to do this on my own....again. I just ignored him and let him o what he had to do but i guess since i wasn't paying attention he stopped. I hope this new baby ain't gonna be like this cause imma lose my mind!

VOTE

COMMENT

THANK YOUU ;*