Chapter 41

DEZYRE'S POV

Its been four months and it finally almost timw foe this baby. We pulled up to Darious' mom house so that she could finally meet Kari and me. Im glad everything was going smoothly with us but Darious was acting alittle weird around me, all jittery and nervous.

He knocked on the door and his mom.knocked on the door and gasped. "My babies!" she yelled hugging all of us, but of course i had to get a side hug since i was huge.

She took us inside and brought us all drinks. "So how is everything how my grandbaby doing i can't believe y'all having another child" she said excitedly sitting by me rubbing my stomach.

"it's a girl" i smiled.

"thats great when are you due?"

"Some time next week april 22"

"Aww" she cooed grabbing Kari and playing with him, he instantly fell in love.

"Darious i been trying to reach your brother stacy for a while now he was on your dad's side of the family i found out about him a year ago....he just went missing"

"Oh my god..." Darious and I whispered at the same time.

"Why you ain't tell me sooner ma how old was he?!" Darious said he was about to cry and i knew it.

"About 17 whats wrong Darious?" she asked clueless. A tear fell from his eyes and he started pacing, he shook his head sitting back down.

"I'm fine" he sighed taking a deep breath and wiping his face.

"look at you boy at 19 you got you a whole family!" if only she knew her son was buried some where or thrown in the ocean....

"Yea i know" he smiled but i could tell he had alot on his mind.

No wonder stacy always wanted to be around him and he actually was helping Darious! I sighed laying back rubbing my stomach for a while. I felt her kick for the second time since a couple weeks ago. Darious wrapped his arm around me laying my head on his shoulder.

"Since we all here together i wanna make this day more special, ma....this the day you and daddy met...also the day you met your grandson and this will also be a special day for me and Dezyre." I was lost and his mom just smiled at me.

DARIOUS' POV

I stood up and grabbed Dezyre's hand gently pulling her from the couch. I'm actually bout take the next step in life! I Smiled kneeling down on one knee infront of her and grabbing the ring out of my pocket.

"Baby, words can't explain how much i love you, when I'm with you i feel like we just met in highchool again. I'm sorry for all the pain i put you through but if you take this ring i promise i can take that all away, i want you to be my R.O.D, my one and only, and my queen, cause baby you truly are a walking dream so will you marry me?" i saw she was crying i smiled i got that magic touch. She quickly nodded smiling and wiping her tears as i slid the ring on her finger.

I stood up and gave her a long passionate kiss. My mom was crying too shit they got a nigga going all soft over here. After all i been theough i can truly say I'm happy with a girl.

"So who we gone be likw jay z ans beyonce or bonnie and clyde?" she asked excitedly.

"Naw baby we gone be our own power couple and go down in history as Darious and Dezyre" she smiled kissing me again.

I felt wetness on me and looked down and we both started freaking out.

"My water broke!" she yelled.

"Y'all head to the hospital and I'll come with Da'kari later!" my ma said.

I pick Dezyre up taking her to the car and speeding off to the hospital.

"Damn these contractions already here!" she said rubbing her stomach.

"Well i'm here to comfort you through the pain" i smiled.

We got to the hospital and i carried her in getting the nurse. They quickly took her first to a room then came back and got me, to be honest i never seen a birth do i want to? HELL NO, but i wanna be here for my baby girl! She immediately went into labor when i got a call from jace.

"Bro trisha having the baby!" he yelled into the phone i smirked.

"Dezyre is too man!" i said he laughed and we hung up to tend to our wives, oh yea, y'all ain't know?! Jace finally got the nerve to propoae to Trisha crazy ass! She do a pretty good job of holding him down though, they right for each other.

I held Dezyre hand as they got her in position, The doctor got infront of her and they began the procedure. I looked between her legs and almost passed out i swear i couldn't be no woman!

"Alright we gonna need you to push" the doctor said, i could tell she was pushing cause she was breaking my hand!

She pushed three more times before my baby girl actually came out. Damn she was beautiful! She had alot of hair and dark brown eyes. I stroked Dezyre's forehead watching them take my baby away to the other side of the room. They weighed her at 6 lbs and 5 oz and 22 in long. I cut the cord and they cleaned her up doing what they had to do before swaddling her and giving her back to dezyre.

"Get her Darious i need to change plus we moving to a regular room"

"We can't stay here?" she shook her head. I got my baby girl and admired her, she had my eyes but looked like her beautiful mother the most.

I took a few pictures sending them to Jace and he sent pics of his babygirl. After a while we were moved to a different room and my ma and Kari came in.

"Wow shes beautiful" my ma said smiling.

"Baby?" Kari said running to the side of the bed to Dezyre.

"yup" i smiled picking up him to see his new baby sister.

"Whats her name?" my mom asked looking at me and Dezyre.

"Aubree Denise Nicole Smith" we both said at the same time.

"Aw you thought the same name"  Dezyre cooed i smirked sitting back.

"I'll bring Kari back tomorrow y'all get some rest she gonna keep y'all up all night!" my ma said getting Kari. I hugged them bye and sat back down. Dezyre breastfed baby bree.

JACE'S POV

I swear Trisha getting on my nerves we named our baby girl Delylah Karinna Carter since Trisha just had to have the baby have her last name like shit it's gone be changed anyway. Trice sat on my lap holding LaLa cause thats gone be her nickname.

She looked exactly like me hazel eyes my mouth nose and Trishas's curly brown hair. I'm happy to finally be living this kind of life. Trisha the first girl that can put me in place (not that i be needing it) But my nigga Darious even had his baby on this day and he proposed!

DEZYRE'S POV

I'm tired and sore, thank god bree is one of those queit babies I took picture of us and pictures of Darious sleeping and sent them to Kemia and my parents. But deep in my mind i was sad because of stacy...Darious was his brother.

I shook my head pushing that thought out of my head and falling asleep. This a happy occasion and imma keep it this way!

COMMENT-ANYTHING

ONE MORE CHAPTER

VOTE

I THANK ALL READERS AND COMMWNTERS AND I WON'T FORGET MY VOTERS Y'ALL MOTIVATED ME TO KEEP THIS BOOK GOING SO THANK YOU AGAIN ;*

AUBREE DENISE NICOLE SMITH IS UP