chapter 22

SKIPPING to 11:30

JACE'S POV

I pulled into the apartment complex putting on my hood it was already dark so i doubt anybody could see my face. I'm still confused though, i gt two options to choose from and its hard. Me and Darious been friends for forever but he getting alittle over the edge with things, i know going after him I'm putting my life and my daughter in danger fuck kendra she can die. But then again with Amber, they probaly just lieing if i do this for then they most liekly gonna raise the baby as theirs and end up killing me. I guess i should kill Malik first and get this over with. A green challenger pulled up to mine as i got out. They said Malik is a white guy so i guess he shouldn't be difficult to find. I watched a guy get out and go up the stairs, i followed. Shit I'm just realizing i ain't have dinner yet guess it can wait. I was too late to see what door he went into so of course i had to start with the first one.

Some girl answered staring at me strange."You look familiar your...Jace right?" she asked. I nodded slowly.

"Wait Jace?!" Darious said coming from behind the door. Oh shit. "Nigga where you been?!" he asked pulling me in Dezyre stood out the way watching.

"I was kidnapped taken to a traphouse where i was given a mission to kill y'all and take Da'ka-" i explained when he cut me off.

"so that's what you came to do huh?" he said backing up alittle.

"Naw i came to tell you the plan" he smirked taking me to the living room. I took off my hood and handed him the gun and the keys they gave me. "They said some guy named chris is in charge along with Amber, they told me to come talk to another guy named Malik...i was bout to kill him but i don't know where he went." i said looking around for a sec i nd then back at him "y'all got some food i ain't eat since 10."

"Its 11:45 right now... but yea food in there i knew Amber bitch ass had something to do with it i need to call the guys" I shook my head grabbing thw phone.

"She already handled if not all some of them they had this shit planned out"

"Did you say Malik?" Dezyre asked coming from behind us. I nodded "you know him?" i asked ask she came and at down on another couch.

"Him and his grandmother are right next door" she said slowly, "don't hurt that lady she's close to meeting Jesus anyway" she added.

"Hell naw Dezyre she might've known where Jace was i bet she a gangsta granny we gotta handle both of them!" Darious  said jumping up.

"He right old people get involved in gangs too" i added in she shook her head.

"Y'all not killing her she watched Da'kari and helped me with everything!"She jumped up in defense.

"Fine fine we gonna scare her but Malik gonna die " i sighed heavily before getting up going to the kitchen they ain't got shit i eat. "Aye where the chicken at?!" i asked looking at the both of them.

"I ate it" Darious admitted, i frowned grabbing some cheetos out the cabinet and sitting down.

"Here the plan we threaten the old lady so malik will give in i doubt he wanna witness his grandma being killed." Darious said smiling with satisfaction.

"I guess that'll work but one problem"

"What is it" he said getting defensive.

"What you gonna wear over your face to make sure that she don't turn us in" he sat there thinking for a moment before he had an idea. I watched him go into the kitchen and poke holes in a clean garbage bag before cutting it to his shoulders and putting it on. I laughed at him he look he had a mental illness or some shit.

"You should just wear a jacket cause that don't fit your style boo!" Dezyre laughed and so did i he shrugged taking it off and going in the back.

DARIOUS' POV

I really don't give a fuck what that lady did or whatever all i know is she ain't gonna live. I put on my all black hoodie and some shoes. Imma just tell Dezyre she tripped knocked herself unconscious or some shit and that'll be the end of it. I don't trust old people and i never have it's just something not fit for me.I came back out to the front with Dezyre and Jace, they were talking about having a play date with Kari and his daughter.

"I don't think Kari would wanna play with a girl" i said interrupting.

"You obviously want to though" Dezyre said making Jace almost choke on the cheetos.

"Yea i know" i smirked and winked at her checking under the couch for my gun just to see it wasn't there. I panicked and raced into Da'Kari's room and checked everywhere and it wasn't in there either. I ran back to the living room and dezyre pulled me right back to the room.

"Not now babe where my gun?" i asked looking around.

"I had it all you had to do was asked" she said smiling and going in the closet and pulling a shoe box out. She pulled out my gun and handed it to me. I smiled kissing her.

"Yo we gonna do this or not I'm tired!" Jace shouted from the living room.

"I can kiss you when i get back" i said running out, Jace was standing against the door waiting for me.

"Bout time loverboy" he said unlocking the door we walked out and the hot summer air automatically beat the shit out of us, i thought nights were usually colder.

"Listen we just gonna knock and be invited in then we can go from there" i whispered as we both put our hoods on putting the guns in our pockets.

I walked to the door first and knocked, a minute later the door opened revealing a short old white lady close to her late 60s.

"We here to see Malik uhm...cane we come in?" she nodded walking away from the door and back into another room. We sat on the couch and waited for Malik to come out.

"Jace this guy doesnt know what i look like right, i wanna use a fake name." i whisper he shook his head indicating he didn't know what i looked like.

"Y'all the guys Chris sent here right?" Malik said plopping down next to me.

We nodded he smirked going to get us some drinks i guess. He came back with some moutain dews and sat down getting straight to the plan. Aftwr 5 minutes j had my gun up to his head and Jace had his grandmother.

"I knew this shit was a trap!" Malik yelled angrily "let my grandmother go and yall can do what yall want with me" he said looking over at me. "Hey you're Dezyre's babydaddy....Darious right" he smirked.

"You damn right motherfucker" i snapped shooting him multiple times in the head, his body slumped over and his grandmother start crying.

I walked over to where her and Jace were."You know he was in a gang?" i asked she nodded her head sorrowfully."I'm guessing you helped with that kind of stuff huh?" she nodded again looking at me before surprising us both with a fucking shotgun.

"The fuck?!" Jace said still holding the gun to her head.

She was pointing it at me of course and i couldn't move or she'd shoot me.

I looked at Jace giving him a signal we'd been in this situation before so we both knew how to deal with it.

"Get the hell out of my house!" she yelled nudging me with the barrel of the shotgun.

I gave Jace the signal to shoot and he did i moved outt he way as she shot Malik's dead body once just like finishing the job. We dapped and ran out locking the door leaving the bodies in there. We rushed back in the house, Dezyre was sleep so Jace left. I took a shower and lid in bed with her grabbing her close t my chest. She snuggled close to me and i fell asleep.

COMMMEENNTTTT

VVOOOOTTTTEEEE

THANK YOUUUU ;*