Chapter two

DREAM'S POV

I was just getting off of work and changing in the back room. I had made 1,000 in just one day so my life as a stripper was doing well to support me and my baby. To tell the truth if I wouldn't have gotten pregnant I wanted to be nurse that took care of the newborns or on that floor at least I never thought I'd actually be the patient during that time.

I got changed into some shorts and a tank top with some Jordan's grabbed my bag and headed out to my car. Also my life as a stripper let me be able to get this nice black Malibu. I started my car and headed off to my house since Kari was at my neighbors apartment. A nice old white lady watched him at night time but of course I spent all day with him. She took good care of him and told me I didn't have to pay as long as I did small favors for her like go to the grocery store or just simply help her around the house.

I pulled up into my house 10 minutes later and got my stuff situated before going next door. I took a shower and walked over to the house, I did not want my baby to smell all those dirty ass men on me I want him to grow up and be somebody more than a thug or something. I knocked on the door and her grandson Malik opened he was a tall white man green eyes brown hair cute smile he was sexy but I can't be looking for no man right now I got too many priorities plus he was into that thug stuff too but I could tell he liked me.

"wassup girl" he said flashing a bright smile.

"hey is Da'kari ready how he did?" I asked coming right in.

"he cool he upstairs watching cartoons he ain't have his night time milk yet my grandma was just about to heat it up..." he said trailing off I could tell he wanted to say something to me.

I wait about 3 minutes and then just went upstairs since he wasn't going to say anything. Da'kari was in a feet in pajama puppy set leaned back on a pillow watching his favorite show Mickey mouse club house. He didn't even acknowledge that I was there until I sat on the bed.

"hey baby boy you ready to go home?" I asked picking him up kissing all over his cheeks. He laughed hugging me and giving me a slobbery kiss.

"mommy" he said looking at me.

"you had fun?"I asked giving him another kiss as he nodded.

I got up and got his baby bag carrying him downstairs. I bumped into Mrs.Barron, the woman that watches my son.

"hey thanks for watching him you need anything?" I asked giving her a hug.

"yea go out on a date with my grandson" she said and I had to stop right there.

"him I don't think that'll be a good idea ma'am cause Da'kari an-" she cut me off as I was trying to make up excuses. Its not that I don't like her grandson he cute or whatever I know he probaly just wanna fuck or something and I'm too focused on my baby boy.,

"it's my favor for watching your baby right?" she said, and I just nodded in defeat.

"I'll come over at about 12 it can be a lunch date cause I got work" I told her. she smiled and hugged me and I headed home.

I put Da'kari in his crib while I fixed his night time bottle. I really didn't want to go out with this man I can't lie and say I'm not lonely but I just don't want him he's a thug and his grandma don't know it... I went in the room shaking the bottle And handed it to Kari. He laid back and drank it falling asleep and I went and got in my bed falling asleep