chapter 10

DREAM'S POV

"so Dezyre" he said staring at me.

"what" i asked uncomfortably shifting in my seat.

"since when you became a stripper?" he asked. I was scared to tell him about our child so i decided to lie.

"Since i moved with my grandma, she died i came here in search for money i wanna move back to LA"

"oh....one more question...."

"I'll try to answer it truthful as possible..." In my mind it was telling me to run out and leave the state but he would catch me by the time i would even get up in these tall ass heels.

"well the other day i saw you with a baby....who's is it" He was staring at me with this serious look and i couldn't help but freeze up i should've known he would ask that shit. "Dezyre who's is it" he asked again but more stern.

"It's your baby" i said softly, not taking my eyes off him.

DARIOUS' POV

I know she ain't just put a baby on me. It's been 11 months since she left and she showed no signs of pregnancy from what saw. Some might say im being a bitch about it but shit, i can't hel it sometimes.

"What the fuck you mean it's my baby?!" i almost yelled.

"Don't get fucking loud with me cause you got me pregnant and i had your baby eleven months ago!" she yelled standing up off the couch.

"Hell naw i want a test done i ain't gone take in what you saying till i get one" I shook my head standing up only to be knocked back down.

"you wasn't there to comfort me when i was having contractions going through all that pain to have your baby nigga i gave you my virginity on your damn birthday!" she was still yelling and right now i wasn't feeling it.

"Ok ma chill please" i said getting back up and you know what happens? Her ass started punching me and shit, and lemme tell you! She had them hands, felt like rocks hitting me!

I grabbed her wrist holding her to the wall just as the security guard came in. Of course he saw me and went to assuming coming over slanging me back off her. She slid down the wall crying and covering her face. Lemme get a drink and a blunt so i can leave this joint! I walked back out to Jace who was sitting there flirting with this nasty ass hoes now im fucking pissed off.

"Aye bruh im ready to leave" i interrupted, the hoe just gone look at me and continue talking! "I ain't having this shit I Said I'm ready to go Jace get yo ass up nigga!" i was yelling now and niggas was looking crazy.

Jace just shook his head and got up. I got my drink and headed back to the car with him behind me fuck all this shit!

DREAM'S POV

I can't believe he just denied his own child. Something in me just cut loose and i had to start swinging, which i got in some good licks. I was cryibg still on the floor against the wall, knowing i had to do all that shit by myself and for him to deny was just heartbreaking. He didn't even have the dignity to listen to what i was saying what kinda shit was that! Chris came rushing in kneeling by my side wrapping his arm around me.

"Bae what happened" he asked sympathetically wiping my tears.

"I'm leaving work early today" i simply said wiping my tears and getting up. I kept it together 11 months ago and that shit ain't about to go down the drain now!

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THIS REALLY WAS JUST A BRIDGE LINKING TO SOMETHING BIGGER YA KNOW....NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER DON'T FORGET TO EITHER COMMENT OR VOTE OR DO BOTH PLEASEE AND THANK YOU I APPRECIATE YALL!!