chapter 28

KENDRA'S POV

I know what people think yea i sold my baby but i really didnt, Trice is perfectly fine and we're on our way to georgia right now. I know im a bad person but even though Jace is my babydaddy i hate him plus I'm pregnant and the nigga keep feeling on Trice yea he a pervert but that was the only way to get some money out of him! Then he got me pregnant hopefully its another girl, Jace fine ass gave me a broke down baby but i made me a new years resolution to (i know it ain't new years) to be a better mother to this new baby fuck Trice I should've sold her anyway. I'll never claim her as my daughter ever! The plane landed and i gathered Trice's stuff handing it to the limo guy.

"Take her to the hospital and ask for Jace he most likely he the only one there with that name anyway" i handed him two hundreds and watched the guy.

"Mommy!" Trice yelled reaching for me, i just turned my head of course she kept screaming so i went inside instead watching the guy load up her stuff in the car.

Goodbye and Good riddance you won't be missed, i thought to myself rubbing my stomach.

JACE'S POV

It feels like i got shit not only once but a trillion-billion times, my daughter missing I'm in a fucking dress. Only good thing right now is that the stupid breathing tube is gone. I swear imma kill kendra when i get out this bitch! Imma Imma ake it known i killed her then i can get in jail its the only other option.

"Aye you ok?"Darious asked looking at me i nodded and smirked he shook his head looking away. "You're bipolar Jace how you go from crying to smiling" i laughed alittle.

"Thinking about how imma kill kendra" i said calmly still smirking.

"Or you could be thinking about who she could've given Trice to" he added in i shook my head.

"Aye you hear that?" i asked perking up alittle bit Darious listened then shook his head.

" A baby crying it's common Jace whats the probl-"

"Shhh its comin closer" i whispered turning down the tv. Its definitely a baby i know that much.

We sat in silence for a while until the crying stopped and there was a knock at the door. Darious looked at me and back at the door.

"Don't answer it" i said staring still being completely queit.

"Hey is Jace in there i got something for him!!" some guy yelled i got up and went to the door i swear on the devil i hate this fucking dress who ever invented these should've thought of male things too.

I opened the door to see some old guy holding Trice i snatched her putting her behind me jumped on the guy and started smashing his head into the floor.Darious came and start stomping his ass until security got him and that same nurse i ended up fucking pulled me up roughly.

"Damn baby i like it rough too" i smirked she just blushed i picked up Trice and got back in the bed.

"Daddy" she smiled hugging me, i feel like i'm bout  to have a heart attack I'm so damn happy.

Darious came in smiling and sat down "That nigga making us pay his hospital bill" i laughed looking back at Trice so where the fuck is Kendra??

DEZYRE'S POV

I was laying on the couch cuddling Kari who was sleep. I wonder where darious went and he don't even have a phone yet so i can't call but then again maybe he at the hospital. I really need to apologize to him. My phone rang and i answered it.

"Is this Ms.Smith?" my doctor asked i sat up nodding like a fucking retard.

"Yes it is me" i answered here comes the moment i f truth.

"the results took shorter time than we thought congrats you are pregnant" he said sounding enthusiastic.

"T-thank you" i said hanging up and looking at my stomach, i placed a hand right in the middle I'm having anoter baby or two or three hopefully it's just one though!

I laid Kari on the couch and got up surrounding him by pillows just in case he gets too wild in his sleep. I called the hospital asking for Jace's room number and they dialed me in. Darious answered the phone i knew he'd probaly be there.

"I got the results" i said i could here him sit up.

"Tell me" he replied slowly.

"I'm pregnant Darious" i heard him let out a deep igh of relief i guess he was trying to so this.

"That's great I'll talk t i you bout it when i get home bye" he said quickly and hanging up the phone.  The fuck wrong with him? I got up making something to eat

DARIOUS' POV

I'm shocked eight now, i guess i shouldn't be but another Da'kari or two or three i can't handle all these babies and what if its a girl or two or three damn... I'm lost for words. I was gonna wife Dezyre anyways so i guess everything will go as planned even though i was planning on giving her another baby a year or two from now but its cool Da'kari will have a playmate.

"Aye Darious as much as i want Trice to stay here can you take her till i get out just bring her in the mornings and pick her up at nights" i nodded getting the bag from the hallway the guy had dropped. I opened it to see just diapers and only three outfits.

"Damn kendra did her wrong with three over grown outfits"Jace shook his head.

"I guess i always pick the wrong ones" i nodded he continued playing with Trice.

VOTE

COMMENT-KENDRA PREGNANT? JACE FINALLY GOT HIS BABY?

TWINS OR JUST ONE BABY-GIVE GENDER

OR

JUST SIMPLY COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY

THANKS ;*