chapter 32

(DEZYRE RING IS UP)

DARIOUS' POV

I pulled up to the jewelry shop to pick out a ring i wanna get her a ring that's at least 5 carrots or more depending on price. My ma had this bank account saved for my wedding and she been putting money in it since before i was even born before she knew she was even having a kid at that! I looked around and spotted the perfect ring it was a diamond white gold ing and it came in a 3 set which included the engagement ring, wedding ring, and a wedding band.

"Uhm sir don't you think you looking at the wrong stuff" some lady said coming to me

"Bitch i got enough money to buy you nah back the fuck up!" she raised her arms in defense walking away.

I bought the set for 14k and headed out. I don't know how im supposed to hide this from hr but i guess I'll find a way. I went back to the house with her and we just had a relax day together. She especially needed it. I massaged her back and feet and literally pampered her the whole day.

FOUR DAYS LATER

DEZYRE'S pov

We were headed back on Darious' private jet, to tell the truth i was nervous! Jace Trice and his new girlfriend/babymama Trisha was in the back sleep, while Darious Da'kari and me were in the front but i was the only one no sleep. I got up and walked around for a little bit then went to the snack machine getting a candy bar. I ate it then tried to ge tree some rest. Da'kari party was in two days and i couldn't help but worry abt what my parents would think, let alone my whole family! I need to stop worrying thoughi took deep breaths laying back in my seat. I rubbed my small baby bump and finally went to sleep.

5 HOURS LATER

I was awaken by Darious, he had his bookbag and Da'kari.

"We here baby" he said smiling. I nodded gathering my things and getting off the plane with everyone else.

"you nervous?" he asked grabbing my hand i just nodded.

Jace went with trisha to his house and i went with Darious but we drove seperate cars since i had mine delivered to the airport too. Once we pulled up i was amazed he'd bought the house that i'd only dreamed of having! Some guy came and got the bags while Darious unlocked the door. I walked inside to marble floors pictures hanging a spiral starcase was down the hall damn if only i had told him earlier!

"You like?" he asked laughing at my expression. I nodded quickly while that guy took the stuff to the master room.

Soon i found my way around i had already picked ou a room for Kari and a nursery for the new baby and i couldn't wait! I unpacked Kari's things and went to the master room which was even more awesome. It had a balcony, a glass shower and a tub with double marble sinks. A california bed along with a 65 inch flat screen tv and dark mahongony dressers, a walk in closet too i felt in heaven.

I explored the rest of the house since laid in the soft cushioned sheets of the bed i was now to call my own. Darius caame in and got comfortable with me.

"I love it" i said turning to face him.

"Only for my queen" he said pecking my lips pulling me closer.

I smiled laying on his chest. "Can you take me by my parents' house later on?" i asked he nodded turning on the tv. Kari eventually came and laid in the bed with us taking a short nap.

2 HOURS LATER

It was 4 pm and we were getting ready to go over to the my parents house I'm scared to even go and i was thinking about changing my mind but Darious wouldn't let me. I put on some black tights and a long shirt qith some jordans, i wasn't up ttt dressing up.

"You ready?" Darious asked coming into the room with Kari, i nodded following him downstairs. we went to the garage getting in the car and heading over to the house.

We pulled up about 15 minutes later, i debated on getting out the car or not but finally got out. I grabbed Kari and Darious grabbed the bag. Here we go i thought to myself as we waled up the front steps to the door knocking.

VOTE

COMMENT-WHAT YOU THINK GONNA HAPPEN AT HER PARENTS HOUSE

THANK YOUU