Chapter 40

DARIOUS' POV

After bout an hour or two i decided to head home since Dezyre probaly waiting on me. I locked up everything and headed out when i ran ight back into stacy, where the fuck is he coming from?!

"Hey darious" he smiled i just mugged him. "Just came from Dezyre and man i know why you like her she got that golden pussy!" i instantly got pissed.

With one hand i jack him up and with the other i had a gun to his head in a matter of seconds. He had this priceless scared look on his face. "You got any last words before i paint my fucking car with yo ass!"

"N-naw Darious man i thought we was friend i got...i got kids man c'mon" he was begging and shit i wasn't having this shit.

"Shut yo cry baby ass up my son don't even cry this much and he only one!" he shut up and i seen tears in his eyes.

I shot him twice in the head before letting go and letting him fall to the ground. I went back inside letting the boys know he was out there and took my other car since blood was all over the first one. I swear if Dezyre fucked him for real she gone be next! This ain't my dead cause next thing i know the fucking police pulling me over. I stopped putting everything i had up. I opened the passenger seat and slid my gun in there sitting back. Some old guy came up to the car taking his time.

"You going 56 in a 55 area!" he said i threw my head back, is this nigga serious right now!?

"Aww you want a cookie for figuring that out c'mon man its only one thing ahead" he wrote a ticket anyways like imma pay that shit!

"You have a good day" he said about to walk away.

"Fuck you" i said balling the ticket up and throwing it out the window before speeding off. Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

I pulled into the garage and rushed in the house, i heard the police sirens fly by but fuck it i need to get to the bottom of this. "Aye Dezyre!" i yelled locking the garage door. No answer, I called her again, and she finally came from upstairs.

"You been fucking stacy?!" i said coming up in her face.

"Nigga calm down ain't nobody been fucking nobody!" she said pushing me back, i grabbed her hands putting her against the wall.

"Have you been fucking stacy?" i asked again more politely.

"What the fuck i just tell you?!? HELL NO!" she yelled i let her go going upstairs she followed me.

"Darious calm down" she said grabbing my hand.

"I killed him today..." i said her eyes expanded alittle bit.

"Go take a shower I'll make you something and you can tell me bout it" i smiled shaking my head she know how to make everything better this why i love her she might be getting proposed to earlier.

JACE'S POV

I walked in the house to see Trisha mugging me now whats wrong with her, pregnant women are too much work!

"Where was you?!"She snapped grabbing my arm but i snatched away.

"At work Trish baby you need to understand i gotta make this money-" she slapped me before i could even finish what i was saying.

"Fuck your job i want you here with me and your daughter actually for both our daughters!" she yelled, damn I'm gone be in a house full of girls ain't that a bitch?

"I ain't talking to you right now" i said rubbing my face she blocked the way to the stairs. "Trish move yo ass man!" she just stood there.

"Daddy!" Trice yelled running from down the stairs, i hugged her then looked back at Trisha.

"Tell daddy bout your day since he wasn't with you for most of the time" Trisha said being a smart ass.

She started talking but i stopped her "Lemme take a shower first babygirl" she nodded running to her kitchen.

"I swear to somebody trisha move yo ass!" i threatened she rolled her eyes fuck wrong with her?!

"you sleeping on the couch or guest room you choice"

"Bitch i aint doing shit in my house! Get yo ass from infront of the steps or imma do it for you i will have you sent back to Georgia in a fucking body bag now im tell you this one mo time move yo ass!" she moved out the way walking to the kitchen im mad at her but damn...that ass though!

I took a shower then went to the kitchen to eat, her being mad ain't cook shit for me. "Bitch ass....trice lemme get yo food" I said mumbling the first part. She passed me her plate and soon as i ate the shit it was disgusting she ain't tell me she couldn't cook.

"You wanna order some pizza" she nodded throwing the plate away.

"i want cheese" she said before going to the play room.

I nodded and ordered Pizza Hut our favorite pizza place but i ain't getting Trisha shit!

CHRIS' POV

I'm sitting here thinking bout my sister, she was only 18, her birthday had just passed and everything! Then my cousin...he wasn't really a nigga i liked anyway but he still family. I was escorted to the workroom where we had to build or fix shit but i ain't doing nothing.

"Aye bro you alright?" My cellmate Flex said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yea I'm cool hey you from LA right?" he nodded coming over and sitting next to me.

"You know Darious?" his face changed when i asked that.

"Yea man he dead or something?" i shook my head mad that he wasn't.

"I want him to be though....he killed my sister and cousin burned down my strip club i got nothing and he took my girl from me...Dezyre she was so beautiful i want nothing more than to get her back..."

"aw well i can't help you homie" he said walking away quickly.

He got something to do with this shit too and i will find out even if it take me all 15 years plus he got life so it should be easy.

DEZYRE'S POV

We were all sitting on the bed watching nemo since that's what Kari wanted to watch. Darious was lay across the end of the bed, i had my feet on his back while Kari laid on my lap. Darious was snoeing of course so i just turned up the tv.

"Turn it down" he mumbled facing my way.

I turned it down one then continued watching the movie. Pretty soon we were all cuddled up in the bed, Kari and Darious were both sleep but i was thinking of names for the baby. After all i only had 4 more months!

COMMENT-STORY OR NAMES FOR THE BABY GIRL

VOTE

THANKSS