chapter 37

DA'KARI'S PARTY NEXT DAY

DEZYRE'S POV

I was changing into my bikini when stacy came in i covered up looking at him.

"Need something?!" he nodded closing the door behind him.

"I need you" he said coming to me kissing me passionately. I pushed him away quickly tieing my top and running out. I ain't gonna lie and say i didn't like it but i got my king and one and only Darious. I ran straight into him he grabbed me looking confused.

"You ok?!" he asked concerned i nodded looking around then remembered what he said back in party city.

"how is kemia a hoe?" i asked he pulled me into a hallway.

"She fucked and sucked the whole basketball and football team she tried to do it to me but i wasn't having that shit."i  stared at him shocked, kemia was never the type to how around like damn!

"Oh uhm where karii wanna get him some pictures" stacy came downstairs walking past but i ignored him i knew he was staring at my ass but fuck it i guess.

I went by the pool to see Trisha and jace already taking picture of Trice and Kari i smiled joining them. Kari of course had to be stubborn and not smile since he had to take pictures with her.

"hey Dezyre i need help with something" stacy said popping up behind me. I jumped looking at him he smiled.

"what you need help with?" i asked he pulled me to the kitchen putting me on the counter. "no Stacy" i said he kissed my lips down to my jawline then to my neck.

I put my hands on his chest pushing him away. "C'mon baby gimme a chance" he begged, i just shook my head.

I got down from the counter and walked past him but he pulled me back. "please don't stacy" i said moving out his grip.

"Please don't what" Darious interrupted Stacy rolled his eyes and let go walking away.

Darous was staring at me i looked down, he came to me raising my face to look at them. "Whatever going on with you and him i want you to tell me" he said calmly, i nodded and went outside he followed.

I picked up Kari putting him in the baby pool taking pictures other people's kids were in there so i went and got in the pool talking to trisha.

DARIOUS' POV

I'm pissed off nah, thw fuck going on with them two?! Imma start some shit with him just so i can beat his ass. I got a cup and filled it with some salad sauce and threw it at him everybody paused and looked at me and him.

"The fuck you did that for damn Darious" he yelled wiping it off. I just laughed he started walking towards me.

"Aye naw y'all ain't its Da'Kari's first birthday and we ain't bout to be fighting at least wait till the kids are put u and out the way" Jace said pushing stacy back some.

I guess i can wait then i was just bout to walk away but this nigga waited till i turned around to attack me. Hell naw it's on now!

DEZYRE'S POV

I got the kids and took them upstairs, so much for having his perfect first birthday.

"Cmon Kari you wanna blow your candles?"he nodded i put the cake on the dresser and sat him next to it. He blew out his candles and ate his mini cake, i went and cut some cake for the other kids and brought it to them.

They were dried off now so i put on a movie and closed the door after taking pictures of Kari. I went downstairs to see Darious sitting in thw living room holding his nose. Stacy came in and walked past I'm guessing he won. I sat next to Darious he looked at me and i slapped the shit out of him

"How could you ruin your son's first birthday why you can't just let shit go" i yelled he just shrugged and kept holding his nose. I shook my head going and getting a first aid kit, i took care of him and went to check on stacy.

"You good?" i asked standing in the doorway. He nodded getting undressed hoping in the shower.

I walked in the room watching the kids im still pissed bu i aint gone let it get to me.

VOTE

COMMENT

THANK YOUU