chapter 27

TWO WEEKS LATER

DEZYRE'S POV

Everything has been going great, at least for everyone else. They did the surgery on Jace so we can visit him all the time, Da'Kari's birthday is planned for next saturday but who knows with all the stuff going on if that'll even happen but i will still be doing something big for him party or no party. Meanwhile I've been throwing uo almost every morning my feet are killing me and my hungwr is increasing I'm miserable. I'm kind of hoping I'm not pregnant because of the fact that Da'kari is just turning one. But im running out of options, everytime i look symptoms like this up its pregnancy and i know since I've been pregnant before, how it feels. I was laying in the bed with Darious and Da'kari just cuddling.

"I think I'm pregnant Darious" i said facing him to see his reaction.

"Uhm I'll take you to the clinic how you get pregnant again last time we had sex was two weeks ago" He really asking a stupid ass question.

"Well how you put your dick in me and came and usually its takes like a week or something for the symptoms to kick in" i said sarcastically.

"Well I'll....I'll take you..." he said sighing heavily and getting up, i got up running to the bathroom throwing up, he came in holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"I'm gone go get dressed you alright?" i nodded pushing my hair to the side and walking out.

After i was done i flushed the toilet i look a fucking mess. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and stepped in a hot shower i'm feeling so terrible for some reason. I look down at my stomach and automatically know that I'm most likely pregnant. After washing my hair and myself i stepped out in a towel and wemt straight to the closet, darious was already dressed and so was Kari. I put on a sun dress and some sandals not really feeling up to anything showy today. Going back into the bathroom i brushed my hair and put my earrings in coming back out.

"I'm ready" i sighed Darious handed me the keys and we headed to the clinic.

When we arrived i signed in and we waited in the room. "you ok bae" Darious asked grabbing my hand.

I nodded looking at him, "I'm nervous thats all" i turned away and the doctor called me back.

Darious got Kari from the play area and we walked back there. They gave me the urine test and told us we'd have to wait for about a day or two for some results. We walked out holding hands i was feeling alittle bit better but super tired now.

"Baby" Darious said stopping me and standing infeont of me, I smiled alittle and kissed him.

"Something wrong with you i can tell" he said pulling away from me.

"I'm just tired I promise I'm fine and hungry can we go out and eat plus we need to figure out what we gonna do for Kari birthday" he nodded grabbing my hand. He drove to golden corral which was my favorite rest since we could eat everything. I guess Kari can start having regular food he is close to being 1 anyway. I fixed him a plate while Darious sat at the table and waited for me to get back. I came back eth a plate for me and Kari when i saw Darious talking to some other bitch. I instantly got pissed off and came up to the table.

"Is there a problem?" i asked glaring at the both of them he looked at me before standing up.

"It ain't like that Dezyre" he said trying to calm me down.

"No fuck you darious I'm pregnant with your baby tired,naseuos,my back and feet are already hurting and you talking to some bitch!" i yelled slapping him and getting Da'kari and walking out fuck the food his ass playing games!

I waited by the car for about thirty minutes until he came out with two bags each with four take out plates. I rolled my eyes "open the fucking car!" i yelled.

He ignored me and took his time unlocking the door and putting the stuff in the passenger seat. I got put Kari in his car seat and got in the back. Of Course he had to argue about what had just happened.

"Dezyre why the fuck you got to embarrass me all i did was ask for something we ended up talking about kids man!" he said defensively.

"Shut the fuck up and drive you dumb fuck" i said kicking the back of his seat.

"You gone learn to calm yo lil ass down!" he snapped i kicked his seat again fuck him.

"What you gone do?! Hit me?! i wish a nigga would!" i snapped right back he clenched the steering wheel and just drove.

Kari sat in silence staring at Darious. I knew he was scared but shit if Darious would've just shut the fuck up and ignored the bitch then we wouldn't be like this in the first place. We got home in 20 minutes. I put Kari in a onsie and put on a movie for him going in the kitchen where Darious was.

"Did you get him something to eat" he just nodded and continued eating. I looked through the plates and went and sat on the floor feeding Kari his food then going back to eat.

"I'll be back" Darious said getting up before taking my keys and leaving just like that. I rolled my eyes turning on the tv.

DARIOUS' POV

I was heading to the hospital cause Dezyre tripping, them hormones made her go crazy man. I pulled into the hospital parking lot and walked to the front desk signing in and going to Jace room.

"Wassup" i said pulling up a chair by the bed, he just nossed,the tube was out of his throat though i hope he ain't in his feelings too.

"I wanna go back to LA" he said staring straight ahead.

"you been crying Jace what the fuck happened?!" i said jumping up.He ain't answer and was just staring at the wall.

"Wat happened?!" i said raising my voice, to be honest i was scared to hear what he had to even say.

"Kendra sold Trice to some guy and now they...they left the state.." he managed to get out i was pissed now but at the same time hurt Trice is basically my niece cause me and Jace basically brothers.

"She don't know who the guy is?!" i asked he just shook his head wiping a tear."Fuck" i mumbled shaking my head.

"I'm bout ready to give up Darious" he said biting his lip he always did that when he wanted to hold back tears."My baby gone" he whispered i shook my head.

"We gonna find her you just get better Jace" i said trying to encourage him but that shit didn't work. I'm not really the comforting type but this ain't bout me i need to see if any of the guys can help find Trice back in LA. Jace was crying now so i just sat with him and to be honest i wanna go kill kendra!

vVOTE

COMMENT

POOR JACE, WHO Y'ALL THINK GOT TRICE, KENDRA A BITCH RIGHT?