chapter 42

(DRUM ROLE DADDADADADA) LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE SEQUEL COMES

DEZYRE'S dress up

6 MONTHS LATER.

DEZYRE'S POV

I was in the back room preparing to get married to my king, i shed a few tears I've been through so much and for this to be happening is just so emotional for me especially. My mom hugged me, kissing my cheek and wiping my tears while the hair stylist did ny hair. We were getting married in a church but castle themed and with this dress on i felt like the queen of the world! Kari was the ring bearer and Trice was the flower girl. Darious had two best men but of course stacy couldn't be here to be one of them. All of our family was out there waiting for the church to actually open and right now we went over one last rehearsal and he even invited his whole crew there.

I got my make up done and waited for everybody to go out and do there part. "Baby girl this all you" i heard stacy say from behind me. I looked back to see him with a patch on the side of his head.

"stacy!" i yelled running and hugging him. "Your not dead" i said crying hugging him again.

"yea Jace saved me" he smiled letting me go. I back away going to get my make up redone.

"You need a suit your Darious' best man...well one of them" i could see his face brighten up.

"He actually likes me huh" i nodded looking back at him.

"That's your brother" He looked at me surprised how the hell didn't they know they were brothers?! "Uhm just go gt dressed and surprise him" He went into another dressing room.

DARIOUS POV

I'm standin in the front just waiting, everything is going pretty slow right now i just wanna get married and have this honeymoon y'all know I'm bout to tear Dezyre ass up...but imma pull out maybe in a couple years we'll have another baby or two.

"Yo Darious look who is" i heard Jace say from next to me i looked at him then behind him. I must be seeing shit cause stacy waving at me.

"Man that bachelor party got me seeing shit" i said jace just laughed but i ain't playing and he was coming towards me.

He stopped infront of me and smiled i just stared I'm probaly dreaming anyway. "Hey Darious" stacy said i pinched myself, did everything to wake myself up but this shit wasn't working.

"Uhm Stacy?!" guess i ain't dreaming.

He nodded i couldn't help but tackle him i hugged him and apologized. "I thought i lost my little beother man" i said standing up and helping him up.

"well I'm fine now" he said hugging me again.

"Well don't just stand here man come on up here lemme show you what you gotta do" he nodded and i showed him which bridesmaid he would be coming out with. We rehearsed and got everything started, i can't wait to see Dezyre! I bet she gone be looking sexy as fuck man.

I stood up there whilw they opened the church doors people came in wearing either silvr gold or red cause those where the colors. After everyone had made it in the wedding began. The bridesmaid came out along with my guys and stood on then Trice and Kari came out, I'm praying he don't act out cause that would ruin almost everything.

I held my breath the whole time he walked down the aisle and did it right thankfully. Next came Dezyre I'm nervous and happy cause this what i been waiting for ever since we met in highschool, damn she look beautiful. I admired the dress she had on, she looked perfect. She smiled at me and i could tell she was gripping the red roses she had as her bouquet of flowers.