chapter 15

DARIOUS' POV

I woke up about an hour later to kari making noises with something so now i had to get up. Thankfully i didnt oversleep. I found kari eating the candy Jace had bought before. I picked him up taking him in the kitchen putting him on the sink.

"No more candy" i told making a bottle i swear he high maintenance.

He just watched me doing that little staring thing whule i was talking to him about basically everything he could hear about. I guess i didn't need to get the test done after all, if i'm gonna be in Dezyre life then I'm gonna trust her she wouldn't lie anyway. I sat him on the floor and handed him the milk walking away to Jace room and walking in.

"I'm not helping you" he blurted out from nowhere.

"Nigga i ain't asking for help i think we need to go to the store though"

"for what?"

"He don't got no more diapers Dezyre ain't pack me enough"

"Then take yo ass to the dollar store and get some diapers"

I rolled my eyes "You know which kinds to get man it'll be quick" I was practically begging him to come, which was something i never did but I'm new to this daddy shit and i need help.

"Well uhm you gonna need to step out i was talking to this girl and you know where it went from there" I ain't wanna hear nomore i went to my room putting on a tank top and some jordans grabbing the bag, all i needed was a minivan then I'd look like somebody mama. I went to the kitchen to get Kari but he was gone. Where the hell he be going everytime.i come to get him he just disspears.

"Da'kari"  i called out going to the living room. He was laid out on the couch sleep with that same teddy bear i tried to get him to play with before.

I smiled alittle bit, to be honest i kinda enjoyed being a parent. I picked him up just as Jace walked out the room. "I'm driving" he said getting the keys going down to the car, i just followed. I strapped in Kari and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Maybe we should pick up baby on board sticker while we at." Jace joked starting the car.

I just ignored that "Where we going, walmart right?".

"If that's where you wanna go"He smiled driving off.

For the whole way Kari was sleep i guess thats good though but he probaly won't be able to sleep tonight. When we got there i put him in the baby carrier things thats in the buggies and of cour he was too big for it but he'll be alright. People was just staring at us i know they never seen nobody so sexy but damn! I went over to the baby srction looking at the diapers.

"Which kind you get your baby Jace"I asked looking over at him.

"I don't know what kendra get i get the diapers and the wipes already packed, never had the problem." he said looking at something else.

"so how the hell am i supposed to know what size diaper he wears" i complained this shit was confusing.

"Darious do you not see the damn months on the fucking boxes this ain't rocket science man" he snapped getting a box of 11 month old diapers.

"You ain't have to be like that" i said rolling the buggy to the next isle. I got him some sippy cups and some other stuff. I'm trying to see if i should get him some of this baby food but since Dezyre ain't have it then i don't know.... Some girl walks up to me tapping my shoulder. I looked over to see a latina girl big ass not really much on the chest, red hair sexy as can be.

"Is that your baby?" she asked smiling this ugly ass smile like damn how your face like an angel but your smile look like a damn werewolf with crooked teeth tf?

"Im married" I blurted out, she frowned rolling her eyes.

"wasn't that sexy anyways" she said alking away.

"Why the fuck you came over here then" i called after her she just shot a bird at me, oh hell naw.

I grabbed one of the cups off the racks threw it right at her head and ain't even miss. I laughed alittle before going to the food aisle getting some snacks. I ran into that hoe like five more times before i just tried to avoid her like what the fuck is she following me? I could've sworn i looked back to see her watching me from a distance. I ain't come to Georgia for no crazy ass bitches!

After a while i got tired of her crazy ass stalking me and went to jace.

"Some crazy hoe stalking me now I'm ready to go" he just laughed and followed. After i paid for the stuff we head out. We loaded the stuff in the trunk when i seen the bitch parked next to me.

"hi" she smiled that crooked smile again.

"Jace hurry up and close the trunk she following me for real man" i said kinda freaked out.

"Want me to handle it then?" he asked, i already knew what he ment.

"Naw you'd get caught can't risk that just let's go." i looked at her standing there still smiling and out Kari in the backseat. I hopped into the truck and Jace pulled off.

We had just crossed the light when a 16 wheeler hit the car we went spinning and all i remember hearing is Kari screaming and crying. I'm hoping he ok...i blacked out.

COMMENT THATS WHAT I REALLY WANT ON THS CHAPTER THANKS FOR SUPPORT ;*