Chapter 25

DARIOUS' POV

I went over to him and checked his pulse which was still there thankfully. How the hell am i supposed to pick him up? i looked around and dragged him to the couch and i grabbed some stray keys and pushed the couch out the door and to one of the cars.

"Darious" he said weakly not opening his eyes while i put him in the passenger side.

"Jace don't talk" i said running to the other side of the car getting in and speeding off i was getting closer and closer to freaking out once it was puddle of blood at his feed.

I didn't stop at red lights since the hospital was like an hour away from where we were. I had lit that trap on fire so nobody had any evidence that we did anything either. That's when we got stuck in traffic it was nowhere to go nobody was moving at all.

"shit" i mumbled looking over at Jace. At least he was still breathing well at least it looked at it. I checked his pulse, still there i looked over and saw that we were next to an emergency truck. I gt out and ran knocking on the window thw guy rolled it down.

"Can i help yo-"

"I got a guy in the car he got shot long atory short if y'all don't help he gonna die and he got a daughter" i looked at their facial expressions before they finally decided to get out the car. I watched them open his side of the soor and gwt a stretcher to put him in the back of the truck one guy patched up the wound while the other one held the oxygen thing over his face.

"You can go get in the back of the truck" one of them said but shit i wasn't going nowhere yet at least.

Finally after they had stopped most of the bleeding they loaded everything in the truck and put on the sirens, everybody moved out the way and before i knew it they were at the ER wheeling him in yelling some shit i just followed until they took him in the back. I looked over and saw this pregnant girl just staring at me.

"what" i snapped mugging her she smiled, why all the crazy bitches come to me?

"Can you come in the back with me the father doesn't wanna be here and i want a male with me" she flashed a smile i just stared at her.

"Uhm i can't cause my friend is back there and if they call me i wanna be there" she frowned rolling her eyes i know she just trying to get me to probaly sign he birth certificate and shit i ain't that stupid to go along with it! I went to the front desk and grabbed the phone dialing Dezyre number, she answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" she asked, i could here the nervousness in her voice.

"Hey its me...im at the hospital with Jace he got shot and if you wanna come to the hospital then you can but I'm fine"

"Thank god I'll come later on let me know what happened" she said relieved before hanging up, damn i don't get no 'i love you' or nothing. I decided to call kendra so she won't be bitching once the news gets back to her.

"Who the fuck is" she snapped sounding ghetto as ever.

"Your ghetto ass! where you at" i asked she shut up then i could here Trice (Jace's daughter) in the background.

"What you won't Darious why Jace ain't been answering my calls"

"He got shot now the doctors in they working on him in the back"

"for real?!" she sounded excited now which pissed me off.

"Why the fuck you happy thats yo babydaddy somwthing happen to him then you ain't getting shit!" she just laughed this why i hate her for e eal man.

"Actually he said if he die then all the money goes to Trice so I'll get some of that"

"You wrong though she won't have control over that money till she 18 even if somthing did happen to him you wouldn't get shit!" she got queit i smirked.

" fuck you I hope he die anyways" she mumbled hanging up.

Fuck her shit what she don't know is in a month he getting custody of Trice anyway. I sat back down and waited for two hours until the doctor finally came out.

"Family of Jace?" he asked i stood up going towards him. "He's doing ok right now we put him in intensive care, we were able to get the bullet out but we had to bring him back 4 times. He can't talk since we had to have a breathing tube down his throat but no visitors today we need him to rest right now, he has a broken rib and the bullet pierced a small bit of his lung so we wanna do surgery on that." I nodded he shook my hand and i called Dezyre to come pick me up.

She came about an hour later and we headed back home. I got comfortable and watched tv now what the fuck am i supposed to do? I can't go back to LA without him and we was supposed to be leaving tonight. Dezyre had packed most of her stuff up and I'm not sending hwr back by herself ither.

"Baby you ok?" she asked rubbing my arm.

"I'm fine" i said smiling looking at her. "You wanna have some fun where Kari at?"

"He's watching a movie c'mon" i smiled she pulled me into the room.

AN HOUR LATER

"stop doing it so hard Darious!" she almost yelled i smirked.

"i got to it's the only way!" i said, she bit her lip.

"You shaking the whole bed! slow down!"

I put the crayon down and looked at her all i was trying to do was make the shit darker but I'm 'doing it too hard' She smiled grabbing the box pulling out a crayon and taking the coloring book from me.

"Go make dinner I'm hungry" she said i got up going in the kitchen and making dinner.

COMMENT-ask any character a question except jace and Da'kari

AND UHMM....

VOTE PLEASE ;)

THX