chapter 24

DARIOUS' POV

i went in the room got dressed and we left, I'm still thinking about last night though. Jace was driving since he knew where the place was.

"These bitches fine?" i asked out of nowhere, he nodded smiling.

"I fucked one she from the strip club for a stripper she was tight!" He was all excited about it, to bad she was gonna die anyways.

"Speaking of tight i fucked Dezyre last night" he looked at me with wide eyes i just laughed.

"How was she?!" he asked looking back at the road .

"Perfect"

He Smiled and turned the corner parking in a crowded lot, we walked the rest of the time just joking around but i really feel like we should just leave it alone and let somebody else handle it.

"If i die i want you to take over" i said seriously he just looked at me with a concerned face.

"well since we doing this if i die i want you to cremate me and give it to kendra and tell her to keep it in Trice's room" he said i nodded looking down for a second.

"What if we both die then what nobody will ever know then" I don't know but it always seems like it gets so serious and awkward when we bout to do these things especially since its two of us. I hadn't really thought about a funeral for me I don't wanna leave my kid or future wife but business is business i guess.

"What's the plan?" Jace asked snapping me back to reality.

"You take front i take back or we just stick together and kill everybody hopefully it ain't a lot of people in here though" He nodded as we walked diagonal from the place.

"Let's stick together" he said looking at me then back at the trap.

"Naw front and back so nobody won't escape" He nodded taking his gun out.

"which way you wanna take?" he whispered while we walked up to the door, they must've just started this gang to not know that you always keep some people out front.

"I'll take back" i said sneaking to the backdoor, nobody there either i swear they some dumb fucks.

I saw Jace count down to three before we both busted in at the same time, all i heard was gunshots everywhere and of course i was shooting everywhere blowing these bitches head off, i don't know if it was cause they were an all girl gang or that everything got queit in the front room. Maybe he got done early, during this type of situation i try not to think the worst but my mind just takes me there. I went from the back to the front to just see bodies. Maybe he just upstairs. See, usually we'd go up the stairs together but he probaly already up there in hiding or something.

It was an uneasy silence throughout the whole house and i was uncomfortable. It felt like the walls were just closing in on me and this long ass hallway ain't make shit better. I went in the room and shot up a couple more hoes the fuck is going on?!I went on into all the rooms and check everywhere....no sign of Jace anywhere. Walking into the door at the end hallway i saw the Latina bitch standing with the stripper Jace fucked, they were unarmed thank god standing looking surprised.

The crazy bitch spoke first "I see Jace left it to us to kill you" She smirked the other just smiled.

"Naw bitch it should be the other way around" i said blankly, shooting her between the eyes.

I shifted my attention to the other girl who was shocked looking over her dead friend."You next" i smirked she tried to make a run for it but i shot her legs, she screamed out in pain.

"Don't hurt me!" she yelled scooting away i followed. she continued screaming and i let her, good thing nobody really lived around here. I went in the closet to find a metal baseball bat and walking over to her. I pushed her on the ground before flattening her skull (literally) onto the wooded floors, her accent of blood made the room look perfectly.

Heading back downstairs i went and looked for Jace. I  went to the living room and saw the sight of a body, blood seeping from the chest and it wasn't just anybody...it was Jace's....

DEZYRE'S POV

I was stting down watching tv and planning Da'Kari's birthday party when i felt the need to snack on something. I went to the sink and granbed an apple eating it. After planning most of the party i went and put Da'kari in his crib since he was still sleeping and took a nap myself....

An hour later

(still Dezyre pov)

I woke up and saw that Darious wasn't home yet, and instantly began getting nervous.

"What if something happened to him?!?" i thought pacing the floor. I couldn't call neither him or Jace's phone since they didn't have one and all i could do was wait...

COMMENT

AND

VOTE

FOR ANOTHER UPDATEE