13.

this chapter is a mix of A TON OF FLUFF, a little angst, and a little sexy time?? but literally nothing happens there's just tension
*****

"Hoseokie," Jimin said singsongily. Hoseok looked up sleepily from the bed as Jimin stood in front of him, a pillow slung over his shoulder and a smug smile on his lips. Hoseok beamed up at him, sitting up. Jimin took this as an opportunity to sit on his boyfriend, smiling teasingly as he pressed their lips together, gently nipping Hoseok's lower lip. The older let out a small moan and kissed Jimin passionately, slithering his hands around his waist and pulling him closer.

Jimin loosely draped his arms over Hoseok's shoulder, completely letting the older boy take control.

Until he pulled away, and Hoseok scowled in fake disappointment. "Rude."

Jimin giggled and speed walked out of the room.

"You're such a tease!" Hoseok yelled, running after him. He caught up and pinned Jimin to the wall, the younger man's face pink and his eyes twinkly. Their eyes connected and it was a battle of who would last the longest. The dominance in Hoseok's eyes struck a cord in Jimin and he was a little nervous. He blinked and looked down, biting his plump lower lip.

Hoseok gave Jimin a bright smile and kissed his cheek. "I win." His demeanour completely changed; he went from dominant, intimidating and sexy to happy, smiley and adorable in seconds. Hoseok strolled away casually, as if he hadn't just completely annihilated Jimin's calm, cool and collected attitude.

"I have to go out for a bit today, cool?" Hoseok asked. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah. I mean, I was hoping we could-"

"Thanks! I love you," Hoseok ran by, quickly pecking Jimin's cheek and he was out the door.

"I love you too," Jimin said to the closed door. Had Hoseok forgotten about their one year? 

Jimin shook his head bitterly and decided to take a shower. He turned on the water, setting it to as hot as possible and stripping off his clothes. He tried his hardest to avoid looking in the mirror as he knew damn well his weight would make him sad, and he wasn't in the mood to be sad.

The hot water cascaded down on him and he relaxed. One of his favourite things in the world was hot showers in silence. Sure, music was great, but sometimes he just needed the steam and his thoughts to keep him occupied.

He was a little ticked off at Hoseok's complete ignorance of their anniversary, but he kept reminding himself that Hoseok's memory wasn't the greatest since the accident. The accident that happened to be Jimin's fault.

He washed himself and his hair slowly, taking his time and calming himself down. The water was starting to go cold by the time he exited and wrapped a towel around his waist.

Jimin entered his bedroom and saw his phone light up.

Joon:
you busy?

Jimin
not at all why?

Joon
i wanna go to the park for a bit. you down?

Jimin
sure

Joon
meet me at the gardens, ok?

Jimin
perfecto

Jimin tossed his phone onto the bed and opened the closet, scanning for something simple to wear. He chose a pale blue t-shirt and black ripped jeans, his favourite pair to be precise. Jimin blowdried his hair, slipped on his coat and grabbed his phone and keys, locking the apartment door.