Chapter 3- Rain and cuddling

Hi! So took me some time to upload this chapter =( But since this is a short chapter i'll  update tomorrow =) Let's try and get 3 votes for this chapter an atleast 1 comment ;) and if i will get 3 votes i'll update two chapters tomorrow not one ! <3 

~~~

Day 2, Night time

All day long Naruto has been exploring the Uchiha gakure with me, Of course, I didn't accompany that idiot because I wanted to but because after all I was the one in charge to take care of him and I wasn't up to getting in trouble with the hokage. Yesterday Naruto explored my kitchen while trying some food he never ate; well mostly he tried eating everything. I also found out that he doesn't remember having a family, like me but different, I had a family till I was eight years old while he never experienced any parent love. But anyway it's better like that than getting attached to them and then losing them all at once.

"Goodnight Sasuke!" Naruto said while heading to his room carrying the pyjamas I gave him. I gave Naruto the guest bedroom for him to sleep in hoping that he won't trash it all. "Yeah goodnight" I replied heading to my own bedroom. I wore a random shirt and pants and got in bed; I soon closed my eyes and fell into a oh so not 'peaceful' sleep.

I was soon woken up by someone shaking me and calling out my name, I opened my eyes to find Naruto shaking me and with a scared look on his face. I sat up in bed confused and turned on the small lamp that was set up on my night stand "huh? What's wrong?" I asked him. He pointed his fingers to the windows I had in front of my bed. It was raining and with every thunder the room flashed white with a big rumbling noise. "Yeah so?" I asked again. "Sasuke I'm scared!" Naruto whined with his voice cracking, I sighed. "They won't hurt you, go back to your room and sleep" Naruto shook his head 'no', "Sasuke I'll sleep here for tonight please". My eyes widened and I responded with a 'no' but Naruto wasn't going to give up that easily, he started saying 'please' repeatedly, eventually he planned that he wouldn't stop until I agreed that he'd sleep here.
What fucking idiotic dope he was, I don't know for how long I'm gonna put up with his personality.
I was too tired to argue, all I wanted to do was get some sleep so I had to give in "Ugh fine! Just for tonight only and don't you even dare get close to me, you damn fox" Naruto smiled and got in bed putting the big blanket over him. "What?" I asked as I saw him still looking at me with a look that said 'you forgot something'. "I do not like the flashes" he pointed at the window again. I sighed and got of the bed to close the curtains. After I closed them I got back in bed and turned off the lamp shade

"Now will you sleep?" Naruto nodded and I secretly hoped that he'd stay asleep till at least noon so I can finally have some 'peace' and time to practice some new jutsus and the sharingan

As I was about to close my eyes to sleep again I felt something heavy plop down on my chest. I opened my eyes to find Naruto cuddling with me. Surprised, I pushed him off me which made him fall on the floor with a loud thud "Oww! What was that for?" Naruto whined while rubbing his back. "When I told you that you could sleep here I didn't mean that you could cuddle with me!" I exclaimed getting ticked off by his weird actions, tsk as if he can cuddle with me! What does he think he is? A 6 year old?

Naruto groaned and got on the bed again. "But I am freezing and cuddling seems nice!" This time it was my turn to groan, suddenly an idea popped in my mind. "I grabbed an unused pillow and threw it at him "If you want to cuddle, cuddle with than" I heard Naruto groan again. A few seconds passed, and soon again I felt that heavy weight on my chest and blonde's hair on my neck.

I sighed; He'll never listen to me.

I