Chapter 5- Ramen

I was supposed to publish this at 3 pm but something came up and I had to publish it 4 hours later, sorry! Thanks for Blue_bird567 for voting and blackkitty0207 for commenting.

~~~~

"So you're really taking me to go see Konoha?" Naruto exclaimed all excitedly. I nodded and gave him a light smile, now to hide his fox-ish ears and tail. After thinking for a few seconds I found out how I could hide them "Naruto I found a way" I said. "Really, really?! How?" he exclaimed.

Geez isn't he excited?

I need to wrap his tail with his leg with a bandage and for his ears... I'll just ruffle his hair a little and hide them or just give him a hat or beanie. So I need to wrap his tail with his leg and in order to do that Naruto needs to take off his pants, oh wow ain't this gonna get awkward? The things I do as a ninja.... "Um Naruto take off your pants, I need to wrap your tail around your leg" I hope he won't mind, but knowing him the only one who's gonna get awkward it'll be me and me alone "Okay!" Naruto took of his pants without any hesitation. I bended down and started wrapping his tail with his leg, trying to ignore staring at his legs because damn he had really good legs. But how can I not look when I need to wrap the tail with his leg?

Jesus Christ Sasuke get your shit together, you're not gay, no home, not straight, nothing, absolutely nothing!

After his tail was wrapped I gave him black baggy pants and then I placed a beanie which belonged to a younger me, I was finally pleased to see that his features were hid. "There, you're ready" Naruto smiled "Thanks Sasuke" I nodded. After we left the Uchiha gakure we found ourselves in Konoha, Naruto stayed by my side, though he got all exited at every shop we passed by giving all the people weird looks at him which didn't seem to bother him at all

. I brought him a few things already such as, shoes, pyjamas, pants, shirts and also weapons since I'll start training him soon. "Sasuke I like this, can you buy it for me pleeeeeaaasee" Naruto made his....cat eyes like puppy eyes? I looked at the object he had in his hands. It was an orange with black jacket and an orange pants. Geez 1,564 yen....I'm gonna go broke If I keep buying this dude everything, but anyways this suit looked like more ninja and I guess he can wear it while on missions.

I nodded and brought it for him. "Hey can we go there?" Naruto pointed at the food shop called 'Ichiraku Ramen'. I nodded once again, Ichiraku ramen is known for having the best ramen in Konoha, not to cheap, not too expensive. And after all he had to eat something, or else he'll get hungry and start whining and throwing a tantrum for all I know

Me and Naruto sat on a stool and I ordered a one miso ramen for him.

The ramen was served in front of Naruto but before he started eating he asked me something "Sasuke aren't you going to eat?" I gave him a light smile and shook my head "After here we'll visit the barbecue shop dope, I'll also meet some of my friends there"
"So i'll make new friends too" I nodded and Naruto smiled. I hope everything goes good.

Though he seems to be enjoying his day, so what could go wrong?

hdHY0ov&F

~~~~~~ 

So i'll propably update chapter 6 friday or else next week since this week i'm gonna be busy since i'm going to go to england ^_^ YAY. Please vote and comment it really makes me happy to see people voting and commenting, makes me want to update that time.