Epilogue

Epilogue

*About 12 years later*

Naruto set down the soft thin red blanket on the grass setting the picknick bag next to it as Sasuke carried the kids toys.

“Let’s play with the ball first!” Tsuki The hyper small 8 year old girl said all cheerfully. “Mhn. Are you playing Tsumetai?” the 12 year old boy said. Tsumetai glanced up from her small drawing book. “No” She whispered and continued sketching.

“Buuuut you barely ever play with us!” The small girl whined and started jumping up and down her yellow her bouncing up behind her. Sasuke chuckled and placed his hands on her shoulder “Calm down would you?”

Naruto walked over to Tsumetai and bended down next to her. “You should go play with your siblings for a while, yea?” The small black haired girl groaned and sat her sketching book down.

“Okay dad” she whispered and got up slowly. She always seemed to be quite,at least most of the time. Her personality resembled like her father Sasuke. Naruto ruffled her hair as she started walking towards her big brother and twin sister.

“Yaaaaay!” Tsuki cheered clapping her hands together. Naruto once again sat on the thin blanket looking at the three adorable children. Sasuke soon walked over and sat down next to him placing his hand around his lover.

He sighed “She’s so hyper,  just like you”  She did resemble Naruto both from her dark yellow her and her dark blue eyes, not to forget the cheerfull mood and hyperness also those two cute lines on each cheek . “Yeah, and Tsumetai is just like you”Naruto responded. Tsumetai was the twin sister of Tsuki, tho her personality was a lot different from Tsuki. Even her black hair and her beautiful eyes which were mixed with the color blue and black, very dark blue I

 .It was the color of when you looked at the ocean in the dark. Very dark blue.She also had the two lines on her cheeks. She did have some of her moments of blushing and being cheerful. For example when her older brother Kazuki planned to pull of a very harsh prank on Sakura. That harsh prank consisted of taking Aikido the children pet rat and putting him on Sakura’s shoulder while she was chatting with their dad Naruto.

“And kazuki. Who does he resemble?” Naruto said. Sasuke thought for a moment then replied “Well, his hair shape is like yours tho the color is black. And his eyes are blue, like yours and he also have three lines on his cheeks. For his personality. I think the both of us”

Kazuki was very strong for his age. He enabled the sharingan when he was 9 years old and he’s an anbu black ops. He had a true power of an uchiha.

The twins haven’t enabled the sharingan yet. But both of them are already strong and in a fighting mood even tho they still need to graduate to become a ninja. You could say the three of them were perfect. The whole family was complete, perfect!.

Sasuke softly kissed Naruto’s lips “I love you kitty”

“Teme, I love you too”

Those three words. Did infact mean a lot to them.