Chapter 26- Check up

I'm so sorry everyone, I haven't posted in a while >.< I apoligize again. I am also stuck on the next chapter so i would apreciate it if any of you would have any ideas you could share with me!

I have also a problem with votes, same as before! So thanks to everyone for reading and everything! ^-^

Votes: Satan_has_a_daughter, lexi_lou97, Sakutani, Soulreaper666, VelvetScarletti, Elmo_jm21, Loves20z_pain, Bookwolf99, Goldenunderwear, Emovamp98. 

Comments: Sakutani, MIO_SOLDATINO, -Miki-chan-, xxBlackwaolf, Soulreaper666

(Enjoy the lovely SasuNaru pic on the side ;) 

~~~~

I slowly stretched my arms as pain shot troughout my back, Oh yeah last night! After rounf one we ended up bathing together and went for another round. Oh my poor body, it was all worth it though. "hmm? Are you awake sasuke?" I slowly opened my eyes blinking trying to adjust them to the bright light that was shining in from between the curtains. "Yeah i'm awake" Naruto was embraced in my arms comfortably.He moved his face closer and placed his soft lips with mine as he slowly moved on my body tracing his hands on my chest. I pulled away from the kiss and shook my head "Did you forget about the appointment?" I rasied my eyebrows at him. He looked down and bit his lip thinking while i gave a light chuckle "Dope, Lady Tsunade needs to check your health"

"ooooh right! well screw that i'm feeling perfectly fine!" He gave me a cheeky smile as I rolled my eyes at him, We're still going no matter what. We needs to check his health. I pushed him of my body and got up to get ready. I pulled out some clothes for me and Naruto and walked in the bathroom, I looked at naruto as he followed closley behind me. "Get out i need to get a bath!" He shrugged and pulled his pyjama pants down "Can I take a bath with you again?" He smirked "N-no, not right now, I already told you" He tilted his head to the side trying to look confused "but just a bath!" He begged. Nope I cant let him bath with me, then he'll definetly win! I shook my head and pushed him out slowly "I can wash your back-" I closed the door, locked it and sighed.

I stripped down and got in the warm water trying to relax a little, who knows maybe the pain will ease. Last thing i want is another round this morning, hmmph. And how dump of me to think that that the pain will ease!

After relaxing and getting clean i got out and wrapped a towel around my torso. I walked to the counter careful not to slip on the water. My eyes scanned the counter confusely, My clothes aren't here? But i'm sure i brought them with me!  "Where did they go dammit?!" I yelled in frustration as i scanned every counter, opening and closing the shelves. Soon i heard a small chuckle from behind the door. Wait...dammit Naruto took them. I sighed and ran a hand trough my wet hair, that dope.

____TimeSkip____

We sat in a small hospital room waiting for Lady Tsunade to arrive and check Naruto. Naruto's finger trailed down my neck while he chuckled "what?" I raised my eyebrows at him waiting for an answer. "Your neck is full of love bites" I moved my shirt up trying to hide them "Well it's your fault!" I responded crossing my arms on my chest. Naruto's index finger poked my cheek "Awe, you're so cute when you blush" As i was about to respond the door swung open "Sorry to keep you waiting boys!" Lady Tsunade came in followed by Sakura who was carrying some stuff. "I hope you dont mind me  being here" she huffed as she placed all the equipment on the table and rubbed the sweat off her forehead. Wow all of those must have been heavy, hmmph.

"Not at all Sakura!" Lady Tsunade looked at the equipment on the table and mentioned Naruto to get up. "So I thought that it would be better if Sakura could come and learn about how to check Naruto. As both of you probably know, Naruto will need to get checked once per month. It would be weird if some people see the hokage going to the last uchiha's house every month, But not if Sakura checked Naruto" Hmmph what a nice excuse, she should've just said that she would be busy out drinking!

Naruto smiled at Sakura and nodded. "So first Sakura will take some of your blood" Sakura dug through the equipment and pulled out an injection and ripped the cover off. "M-my blood?" Naruto's eyes widened as he looked at the big injection he looked like he was going to faint any second now. I went next to him and held his hand out "It wont hurt kitty" He gave a slight nod as Sakura came with the injection. She wiped it with some cotton and pressed the injection in sucking out some of his blood. Naruto whinced as she took the injection out "There" she placed another cotton to wipe away the small blood. 

"Now check the blood" Sakura nodded and walked to some kind of tubes. "Now I need to check your health" Naruto sat down on a chair while Lady Tsunade checked his eyes and breathing. She smiled and nooded "Everything seems fine. Sakura are the tests ready?" Sakura pulled out a paper and handed it to Lady Tsunade "here" Lady Tsunade looked at the paper and smiled once again. "You and the baby are in perfect health! But don't forget, avoid using chakra. You can go now!" Me and Naruto thanked Lady Tsunade and left. Naruto wrapped his arms around me "Well the baby's fine that's a relief" I nodded and pecked his lips. Yes, it's a big relief. I'm happy that Naruto is also fine "Let's get going now shall we?" As Naruto was about to say something a voice interrupted him.

"Naruto! Sasuke!" We turned around to check who it was and came face to face with Lee, Tenten and...Neji.

~~~~

So I'm stuck on the next chapter >.< I need Sasuke and Neji to have a fight but Idk, anyone got any ideas?

Vote and Comment my lovely Ones! <3 (still need to figure out a name to call you XD )