Chapter 19- For his sake

Hii! Chapter 19 here and Da Da Dum! Drama!

Thanks for the votes: vniabrown, otaku529, Neko_Sasuke-Kun, Blue_Bird567, Sakutani, lexi_lou97, lilwolfie515, -Miki-chan, MIO_SOLDATINO, PoisonousOtaku, vampireprinccess, Fullmetal1012, Bunny-Chan.

Comments: Neko_Sasuke-kun, AmIReallyMary, vampireprinccess,xxblackwaolf, MIO_SOLDATINO and -Miki-chan

Thanks to everyone ^_^ <3
~~~~~

It is still early in the morning, like 6 am. The sun was still rising, it's so beautiful. Yesterday Lady Tsunade ordered naruto to stay  in hospital until she figures out how he got pregnant, so i'm hoping that this morning she'll find an answer to this mysterious question. "Sasuke?" Naruto's also awake, he,s embraced in my arms playing with the hem of my shirt. "Hmm?"  I waited for naruto to say something. His eyes looked up at me, the worried ones that i hoped i'd never see again.''Do...do you want to have this baby? I mean you're still sixteen and we had only been dating for like a month. I understand if you want to leave me''  I shook my head and pressed my lips with his soft ones. It was a sweet and soft kiss no like the usual ones. I pulled back and brushed a tear that was rolling down his cheek away.

"no naruto, you're saying non-sense, I do want this child. Yes we have been dating for like a month, but it doesn't matter if we love each other" I bit my lip to hold back the tears which were willing to fall, seeing him like this, it hurts me. "naruto, do you want this baby?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. Naruto sniffiled and opened his mouth to say something "I-I never really thought that i could get pregnant....hell it didn't even cross my mind! But now to think abut it... yes! I do want this baby. But it happened so unexpectedly and I was just worried"  By now Naruto had my shirt in his hand holding it like his ife depended on it. I'm really relieved now that I know that Naruto is happy about this baby.

*Sai pops up and says* Two hours later ~~~

Two hours passed and me and Naruto are still waiting for Lady Tsunade to come  "When is she gonna come sasuke?" Naruto whined again, as I was going to respond the same answer that i had been giving him the door flung open an in came Lady Tsunade holding a clip board in her hands. "Finally! Do you have an answer?" Naruto exclaimed excitedly. Lady tsunade nodded"yes i do but you better not interrupt me while i'm speaking!" both me and naruto nodded.

"As we already know me and Naruto did lots of experiments on you Naruto. One of them to show your 'fox' ears and tail and the other one...well it kind of involved the kyuubi in it.'' Kyuubi isn't that the nine tailed fox? I gave lady tsunade a nod to continue. " It involved the kyuubis power, however it failed and created a womb in Narutos  stomach and changes. I still can't understand though so I'll be doing more research. You can leave Naruto but I want you to come back in a week so I can check your blood and stuff. From the research I did i found out that you're about 1 month pregnant.'' Lady Tsunade finished with a sigh. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind. "How are we going to hide Narutos stomach when he gets fat?" I heard Naruto grumble something about him not being fat while I just rolled my eyes at him. " We'll probably create some type of gen jutsu, but for now it's still not visible so don't worry.'' I nodded. Me and Naruto slowly got up and walked to the door. ''Hey I'll take you to ramen okay?" I smiled at him and pecked his cheek. Naruto nodded and held my hand with his smiling at me. ''Thanks sasuke"

I may not be showing it but i'm actually quite worried about this, more about Naruto. I will...probably have to talk to Lady Tsunade about an injection or something to abort this baby. For his sake.

~~~~
WHAT? Why sudden changes Sasuke? Why do you think he doesn't want this baby? :0. Now i'm in a hurry to go watch the new Naruto episode cause I have been waiting two weeks for it.