Chapter 30- I love you's

So this chapter is long! YAY! Naruto and Sasuke goes on a wonderful date together <3

Votes- Lexi_lou97, Sakutani, Naruto-chann, Blue_Bird567, undertakercrush, DakotaMack, Soulreaper666, Crazyfreakdeath, Pain_kills, FairyPanda, -Miki-Chan-. NayelyGonzalez1

Comments-Soulreaper66, R-kelly, -Miki-Chan-

~~~

“Hey Naru” Naruto was embraced in my arms while we layed on the bed, the window curtains were open giving us a nice view of the sky and a few tiny twinkling stars that are barely even visable.

“hmm?”  he hummed in response. I grabbed a piece of his blonde hair and started fiddling with it between my thumb and index finger. “So I was thinking and realized that i never took you out on a real date. So... would you like if it if I took you out on a date?”

 I feel so dumb right now, I mean we have been together for 3 and a half months and somehow i have gotten him pregnant. He’s already about three and a half months pregnant so 6 more months to go. The thought of naruto going through all the pain and troubled of the pregnancy made me frown, but soon we will have a cute baby. I swore that I will do whatever I can  to be a great dad. The only problem we have got are the akatsuki

I heard Naruto chuckle, oh god he does think i’m stupid for asking him on a date after 3 and a half months. “That would be perfect! So is it going to be romantic?” He’s...okay with it? A small smile made its way on my face. I rougly pressed my lips with his making him fall back on the bed. His hands went up gripping my black ink hair making me grunt. Soon my right hand went under his shirt touching his cold stomach. He slowly pulled back panting.

 “I think we should rest, beside I don’t want you to be tired tomorrow” I gave him a soft kiss as we slowly crawled under the bed sheet. I’ll have to wake up before Naruto  does, I hate to say this but I may need Sakura and Ino’s help.

I slowly closed my eyes letting myself drift into a comfortable sleep.

***

It’s 6:30 in the morning and here I am on my way to Sakuras house. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, why the hell am i awake at 6:30 am? Naruto is still asleep and that’s good. I have enough time to prepare everything. Ugh I should stayed in bed a little while longer with Naruto.

 So we’ll probably leave for our date around 6pm tonight.

I stopped when I reached Sakura’s house and stood in silence infront of her door. I sighed in annoyance and knocked twice. Well, wouldn’t it be awesome if I woke her up? Ha yea definelty.

A minute later the door flung open and there stood a yawning sakura. She rubbed her eyes “Ye- Sasuke?!” Her eyes widened as she saw me in her way “Sakura, I may...need your help”

“M-my help?” Her eyes widened even more, if that is possible in the first place. I groaned at how she’s reaction. So what if I need help? Anyone needs help once in their life right? Yea of course. She’s just shocked because it’s me who needs help.

“Yes Sakura, Your help” I was trying to keep my patience with her, atleast that is what Naruto wants me to do. God why does he like her? If it was for me I would be throwing spoiled eggs at her any moment I see her but NNNOOOO Naruto wants to be nice and friends with her.

Ugh I cant understand him. “Well,In what?”

“I-I need to take Naruto on a date today, and i have no clue what i need to do”

***

I looked at my reflection in the tall mirror. I chose to wear a nice black shirt with a nave blue short sleeve jacket that had an uchiha logo on the back along with a navy blue baggy pants. These were the best clothes I had in my wardrobe, tho’ I feel like something important is missing. I have to add something.