Chapter 22- I'm sorry

Sorry, sorry, sorry!! I was supposed to update this chapter a few days ago but I wrote this chapter on one of my notes of my laptop and then my laptop got some trouble and I got it fixed today >.< But yay so chapter 22 is here!

Thanks for the votes <3 : Lexi_lou97, Bue_Bird567, lilwolfie515, -miki-chan-, otaku529, Nellyrenee, SPMcandidate_e, Sakutani, DakotaMack, Blackkitty0207, AmIReallyMary, XxBlackwaolf, Vampireprinccess.

Comments <3: vampireprinccess, Xxblackwaolf, -miki-chan-, AmIReallyMary, Otaku529.

~~~~

Sasuke P.O.V

I hurridly started walking towards them. What am I going to do if Naruto isn't there, if he's gone, if he's in danger, what if i'd never see him again? No! that can't happen. The fact that I broke Narutos heart and never seeing him again got tears streaming down my face. They have never seen me crying. I can't approach them like this. I wiped the tears and continued walking towards them. Lees face turned to look towards me, his eyes met my eyes then he turned his face towards the others and said something to them. Soon all the faces where looking at me. Some of them gave me a dirty look, a dissapointed one while someof them looked aback and just the usual look.

The way they're looking at me.... it's like they know everything, what I did to Naruto. "Have you seen Naru-" I was cutted off by Neji "Yes we have, but I guess you don't really care" What does he mean 'don't care?', I'm his boyfriend of course I care! I clenched my fists as I gritted my teeth "of course I care, what makes you think that I don't?" I gave him a glare showing him that I was definetly angry at what he said. "Well, I don't think hurting Naruto like that can make you really 'love him'" Oh so he does know...as I thought, that also explains all of the looks they're giving me. I walked towards him and clenched my fists again "First of all that's none of your buisness and second, I was just trying to protect him!" I grabbed him by his shirt and got ready to throw a punch at him as he did the same . As my fist and his fist were about to hit each others faces we got pulled back. I was being held back by Kakashi-sensei while Neji was being held back by Lee "Sasuke calm down" Kakashi sensei said as I was trying to get out of his grip. "Neji Sasuke is right, It's none of your buisness! Stay out of it" Lee said trying to calm an angry Neji. 

"I just want him to tell me where Naruto is!" I yelled. I stopped trying to get out of his grip and calmed down a little. Kakashi sensei sighed and released my hands "Well if you want to know so badly, he's right there" Kakashi sensei pointed at were the others where all of them looking at us. I walked towards them, Shikamaru and Hinata slowly stepped aside to let me pass. My eyes widened as I saw him, his eyes where all red probably from crying, he was sitting on the ground , eyes filled with sadness. I bended down infront of him, his gaze drifted to me and soon they drifted back to the ground. "I think everyone should get going, It's getting late and besides we should let them discuss some private things alone"  I looked at everyone as they nodded and began to leave all together. When they all left Kakashi sensei spoke agaim "If both of you don't mind, I will be staying here"  Naruto and I nodded. I don't really care if we're alone or not, I'll just explain to Naruto and apoligize, have him back in my embrace, that's what it's important. Kakashi sensei took out his usual book and began to read (A/N ICHA ICHA .<3 !!!) 

I sighed and shook my head at him. I looked back at Naruto, I need to do this and right. "Naruto-"

"Don't bother! He harshly replied. "I'm still going to explain. What I did...I just did it to protect you, I-I was scared, scared that something would happen to you through pregnancy. I never heard about a boy getting pregnant before...I just...I don't know what could go wrong. I don't want to lose you...you're the only one who truly loves me and I love you so much. You've changed me to better" My eyes felt like they would explode with tears any moment now. I placed my hands on Narutos legs, he looked at me "So you just decided to kill the baby? Don't you care?" I shook my head at him "No, It was a hard decision, I really do want this baby and i was all happy about it but then toughts about losing you just popped in. It's just that I dont want to see you g heo through pain that's all. But now it's okay! We'll keep the baby, we'll name our baby something nice! We'll go buy furniture too, you can choose whatever you want! And then our baby will grow up and will love ramen as much as you do! Naruto please, I love you, I do want this baby i'm not lying!" A few tears streamed down my face, I can't let him walk away from me, No!, I can't, I love him! Naruto looked up at me and slowly brushed his thumb on my cheek removing the tears.