Chapter 16- Attack

So this chapter team seven is going to fight Itachi, I'm not really good at fighting parts but bear with me okay? Thanks to who ever voted on chapter 15: AmIReallyMary, MRSNEONUNICRORN, Blue_Bird567, Neko_Sasuke-kun,vampireprincess, lixi_lou97, loves20z_pain and bluefox1995. Also thx for the comments: AmIReallyMary, Vampireprincess, Neko_Sasuke-kun and loves20z_pain

~~~~~

"Sasuke, stay back and protect Naruto!" I grabbed Naruto's hand and held him closely behind me, Naruto took out his kunai "It's okay Sasuke, I'll be fine. Oh, and how do you know this guy?" Naruto whispered. I knew that he would be fine, he's strong infact everyone should know he would be fine, but still I can't imagine if something happened to him. "That guy? he's my...brother. But that's not important right now, I'll explain it some day"  I heard a mhm come out from his mouth. " Naruto you got to use all the training that Jiraiya thought you now! Show them how strong you are " Naruto smiled and nodded. He released his hand from mine and pushed it against the other one "I'm Naruto Uzumaki ! I'm the son of two hereos, And one day I will be just like them, I'll be the hokage!" That was a speech he gave.

My eyes turned from looking at Naruto to Itachi to see if he's going to make a move, Our eyes met each other, I gave him a glare "I'm not here to fight, I'm only here for the boy. Hand him over" What does he mean? He's here for Naruto? hmmph, like I would ever hand something that I love to someone like him, I will protect Naruto no matter what! But ...why is he here for him? could it be.... because of the nine tails? No, he took everyone away from me, I'm not letting him take him too! I took out my sword ready for any attack. I will protect him with my life, this may be soon but...I love him! I love Naruto so much! "Fine, then I guess i'd have to take him by force" Itachi closed his eyes and opened them wide again...like he's possesing something.

"I'll attack first!" Sakura took out her kunai and ran towards him with her fist out and kunai in her other hand. Itachi's gaze turned to her, just one look and she fell to the ground shaking. Sai ran and grabbed her "Kakashi sensei, what's wrong with her?" Kakashi sensei looked at the shaking Sakura on the floor, she was shaking, her eyes where wide and she was looking at nothing at all. " By the looks of it she's under the mangekyou sharingan! This is really bad!" Mangekyou? Kakashi- sensei is right, this is really bad. I looked at Naruto since all of us exept him knew what the mangekyou could do "Listen Naruto, you must not look Itachi in the eyes, or else you'll end up like Sakura" Naruto had a look of concern that probably was for the light pink haired girl, She did say some mean things to Naruto but according to Naruto she apoligized and felt sorry so he really does care for her.

" Naruto...do you know about the mangekyou?" Kakashi sensei asked while Naruto nodded. "Then Naruto...remember when Jiraiya-sensei thought you the rasengan? Well this is the time to put it in use!" Naruto smiled probably happy that at last he's going to be able to use it on someone. Naruto made a shadow clone appear "Here it comes!" He yelled as a blue circle appeared on his hand. Naruto rant owards itachi then jumped and hitted him with the Rasengan "RASENGAN!" as soon as he hitted Itachi ravens came out of his body and soon he wasn't there anymore. So that was a shadow clone? I clenched my left fist and tightened my grip on the sword that was in my right hand.

"This time it's me you'll have to face, I wont let you take Naruto!" I grabbed 2 small shurikens in my left hand and threw them at the two itachi's that were infront of us, it didn't work though. The shurkined sunk into their chest then again raven's started coming out again and formed an Itachi in the sky. Am I...under a gen-jutsu? I grabbed a kunai and stabbed my self in the leg careful not to make a deep wound (A/N didn't really know how Sasuke could break a gen-jutsu, the last thing I understand is about gen-jutsu :/) I whinced as pain shot through my leg and some blood came out.