Chapter 9- Is this love?

Hello everyone! I shold really find a name what to call you ^_^ And again thanks to the following people for voting - samanthakiefert1, Sakutani,  MRSNEONUNICORN and thanks to xxblackwaolf for commenting. If I recieve 5 to 6 votes on this chapter i will update chapter 10 today too!

~~~

Three weeks passed since Naruto began training, he learned how to do the rasengan already. He als have been practicing late at night which I wasn't so happy about. And about his family? Jiraiya told him everything yesterday morning. How can I say it? Well he cried a little and wished that he would got a chance just to know them and well today jiraiya told Naruto that he will soon become a ninja and will start to go on missions with team seven.

It was seven pm and me and naruto were sitting on my bed watching some show on my small tv i had.

Naruto P.O.V

I was sitting on this comfy bed next to sasuke. I can't wait until i go on a mission with Sai, Sakura and Sasuke! Suddenly a random show began playing. I think it is about love. Love. I wonder if there is someone who loves me. Maybe Sasuke loves me? Ino and Sakura loves sasuke a lot , so maybe sasuke loves me!

I watched as the boy told the girl how much he loved her, hmm maybe I can tell Sasuke that I loved him, was love the feeling that you want to protect someone? to hold someone in your embrace? to...kiss that someone? Cause if yes than I do love Sasuke a lot! The boy placed his lips on the girl and kissed her.  I never kissed anyone before...did Sasuke ever kiss someone? The girl's cheek flushed pink, I also never seen sasuke with pink cheeks. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind, maybe I can make Sasuke's cheeks turn pink and make him love me!

I glanced at Sasuke who was looking at the tv wth no interest at all. I slowly moved on Sasuke's lap and did what the boy on the tv did. I grabbed Sasuke by his waighst and moved my face closer to his. Sasuke had his eyes wide, maybe he's shy. Finally I placed my lips on his kssing Sasuke. Sasuke's eyes were still wide though he didn't move his lips away. I saw his cheeks turn a little shade of pink.

Sasuke P.O.V.

On the tv was some kind of romanic show which i didn't even show any interest in. I don't like romantic shows, i'd rather watch nothing at all or train. Suddenly i was interrupted by a body sitting on my lap. I looked up to see Naruto on top of me, his hands moved to my hips as my eyes widened. What was he doing? I was schoked, I cant move, not because Naruto is holding my hips, but because i am too shocked that my body felt frozen. Naruto moved his face forward and soon his lips were on mine. I could taste the flavour of the ramen that he just ate. Why am I doing nothing?

A thing that shocked me more is that I found myself kiss him back. I wrapped my arm with his back, Naruto also seemed shocked but I guessed he didnt really care since he continued kissing me. I vlosed my eyes. Why am I doing this? Yes I have been caring for him much more lately and I do like him but do I love him?

Naruto pulled back in need of air " Why did you do that?" I asked. "Hehe, you're cute when you blush." Naruto chuckled. I glared at him, he's saying non-sense I do not blush! "dope, I do not blush" 

"teme, you do blush" I shook my head and stared into his blue eyes, they were so beautiful. "So you kissed me back, so now we'll go out like them?" Naruto pointed at the tv. "What?" I asked. "come one I like you so much, let's date!" Naruto whined begging me. "do you even know what date means dope?" I asked. Naruto nodded and smiled. I released my arms from his back and crosed them over my chest, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I do know what date means, even love. When you date someone it means that you really love them, example Sakura and Ino always ask you ouy and lts of other girls but you say 'no'. So you don't like girls but you like boys, also you kissed me back. I like you and i guess I'm lucky to be a boy. Love is when you will protect someone with your life, when you want to keep them in your arms, kiss them and hug them. I feel all of these towards you Sasuke then....I love you!"

Naruto finished with saying 'I love you'. I tought he was gonna say something silly, but I guess he putted love in the perfect way. I was speechless, Naruto kept his hands on my waighst "so I explained, will you date me? or do you think i'm annoying like Sakura?" 

I shook my head. "You're not like Sakura, you're different. You're the Naruto I like" I watched as a smile lit up his face. I cupped his face and gave him a tender kiss. "Now we need to rest" I said. Naruto nodded and got in bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around my torso with his head on my chest.

I kissed his forehead. Is this love?

~~~~

OOOH did you like this chapter? Next chapter title will be called 'Harsh words', Tell me who do you think is going to get some harsh words and from who?? =D